Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ismaul

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you are a good poster

pls never stop posting here
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    Wow. What owes me such a flattering compliment?
    __scribbles__
    __scribbles__
    1. Fighting the Infinity Engine decline
    2. Great posts in the BG3 Turn-based vs. RTwP thread
    3. Giving me my first brofist
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    First fisting is always a transformative experience. :P
    Very old account
    Üstad
    Üstad
    I like the "the rules are the ones where everyone knows them instinctively, just don't shit up the entire place" approach if you know what I mean. Which is what we need nowadays .

I wish I discovered codex much earlier though, on the other hand I would waste my youth on games possibly more.
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    You'd have likely wasted your time on the Codex more, rather than gaming lol
    Üstad
    Üstad
    Knowing myself that's probably true. Despite I love the old internet and the relic of it, I'm glad I didn't waste more time on computer.
    You're going down
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    There seems to be a Codex sub-culture forming. I barely know what's going on half the time.
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    You planned this, eh Ontopoly? You send me a threat, and then two weeks later I get banned? Admit it. I know it was you.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    You know what you did. The codex won't stand for it. I'm not stopping at a couple days ban either. You're going down
    You going ok?
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    I died. Under a pile of work I missed on while being sick.

I'm ok. Still a light cough, but I'm good. Thanks for the thought!
    11th of April is coming. I've got fries. Cheese curds. And gravy.

Things are about to get messy.
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    There's some poutine event I'm not aware of?
    The_Mask
    The_Mask
    National Poutine Day. Nothing else, really. Never cared too much for it 'till we couldn't get out of the house for a while.
    Gonna make some for myself. :)
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    Somehow the Poutine Week competition in February is more known than Poutine Day lol. Likely because it's more advertised.
    Enjoy! Me I've got fries, cheese curds, thick sausage, but no gravy... Maybe if I milk the sausage?
    Finally I see another esteemed gentlemen using the :useful: button. I feared I was the only one
    Deleted Member 22431
    That doesn’t mean that teachers are not needed. That’s horse shit. They are. They will train the student, ensure that he doesn’t get lost with bad bibliography and dead ends, and make him understand what is excellence level on academic circles. That’s valuable. Self-taught dudes have plenty of vices because they receive no formal training.
    Deleted Member 22431
    But your job is really invisible to laymen, the dean or the government because they can’t tell the difference. The things that matter are abstract and also subject to controversy, so.
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    Invisible for sure. It's almost 5 am here, and I'm giving a course in 3 hours, still have to go to sleep lol. Spent the night writing up the guidelines for the dissertation they have to do, and writing one as an example. I hope the course goes well :lol:
    Hi. Just thought I'd let you know I've taken the week off work and I will be spending it trying to give DarkUnderlord as many doggies as possible.
    Deleted member 7219
    I've just pushed him over 500. This is definitely achievable but you'll need to go through his post history and rate him too. Together we won't have a problem getting him over 700.
    Deleted member 7219
    We've hit 750 bro. I think you should get the next 50 while I take a break.
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    LOL nice job! The outcome of this is going to be funny.
    Hey, what's up!
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    Yeah, not being a hobo is great.
    Lurker King
    Lurker King
    Worst-case scenario I will end up living in a barrel and tell the world that this was a deliberate choice of living accordingly with the cynic philosophy.

xD
    Ismaul
    Ismaul
    Yeah, being a hobo is also great in theory. Always wanted to larp Diogenes. But spend one night out in the winter cold here, and it gets rough fast, if you survive at all. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom