Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Abu Antar

1. Abu Antar

KickStarter Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - From Suikoden creators - coming April 23rd

I got my key, reedemed it, but will wait for day one patch.
  2. Abu Antar

Upcoming and future role playing games

Now out on Steam EA. No Rest for the Wicked Release Date: 2024 (Available on Steam EA) Action, Isometric, Single Character, Co-op, Base Management Kingsgrave RELEASED! Action, Top Down Camera, Pixel Graphics, Puzzles, Single Character Kingdom Come: Deliverance II Release Date: 2024 Action...
  3. Abu Antar

Crossposting from the other thread
  4. Abu Antar

Kingsgrave Kingdom Come: Deliverance sequel Astropulse: Reincarnation Steamworld Heist 2
  5. Abu Antar

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

I shall upset some people in the thread: I welcome the possibility to save anywhere.
  6. Abu Antar

KickStarter Monomyth - A first person action RPG/dungeon crawler - now in Open Backer Beta

I'll hit him up, then. I'm part of the Codex fundraiser but got nothing.
  7. Abu Antar

KickStarter Monomyth - A first person action RPG/dungeon crawler - now in Open Backer Beta

All backers were offered a beta key. RatTower said he pmed you about it.
  8. Abu Antar

I would try the beta if DarkUnderlord got his thumb out of his butt.
  9. Abu Antar

Random thoughts on whatever JRPG you're currently playing?

Tried a few demos. First one was Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince. Game is fun, but starts out very easy. I like the monster collecting, and it seems like exploration could be fun. Performance is all over the place, though. It was on sale a few weeks ago, but I didn't pick it up. Next...
  10. Abu Antar

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

I tried the demo, and it's okay. I might end up getting this, but not close to release. Combat is good, and parrying wasn't and dodging works well. Lots of stuff happening on the screen, and music is solid. My biggest annoyance is that you don't auto pick up items?
  11. Abu Antar

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Why localization these days is shit.
  12. Abu Antar

Anomaly Collapse RELEASED! Chinese, Turn-based, Roguelite, Party-based, Cartoony Age of Fear 5: The Day of the Rat RELEASED! Turn-based, Mod Support, Tabletop Elements, Open World, Custom Party

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom