Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by agentorange

1. agentorange

Screenshot thread

I'd say something about why do you feel the need to stipulate that it is a no cheat playthrough, but considering how many of the users on this site have admitted to using cheats in every game they play, I guess a no cheat playthrough is an uncommon enough thing around here that it needs to be...
  2. agentorange

Screenshot thread

eternal damnation mod for postal 2. 10/10
  3. agentorange

Screenshot thread

4. agentorange

Woah there. That's harassment.

Woah there. That's harassment.
  5. agentorange

after i necro'd it and crispy told james about it james deleted and rewrote the whole OP. i...

after i necro'd it and crispy told james about it james deleted and rewrote the whole OP. i assumed the thread was retardo'd after that but I cant even find my own posts made in the thread by searching through my own post history so I assume it was nuked. this is what used to be the link to the...
  6. agentorange

Capcom Resident Evil 4 Remake - out now for PC/Playstation/Xbox

They should do what Heavy Rain did. Make it so you can fail the QTE and the cutscenes turns into a sequence from The Naked Gun. Leon fails the boulder QTE so he trips and falls into a pile of garbage while running away but doesn't get crushed. You are like a shit taste having machine.
  7. agentorange

He is similar to Snake Plissken in Escape From NY/LA. The ultimate contrarian hero. He's the un-invested individual who it turns out is only one that can bring some balance to a situation when the world is going too far in the direction of one ideology. And yeah I like that he has brief...
  8. agentorange

Kind of a pointless thing to get hung up on because frankly I wouldn't care if they had called it Thief: The Metal Age, but for the sake of arguing, does a game have to completely reinvent itself in order to be considered a sequel? It's an entirely new campaign of a similar or longer length...
  9. agentorange

Why is Gothic series so culty?

I have no doubt that's a part of it, but these things are complicated and often times the technical limitations aligned with or informed the visual choices (Silent Hill 2 is another good example of this, look up the HD remake of that game where they removed the fog because the newly in charge...
  10. agentorange

no, some tasteless graphics mod is not mandatory. no, that is not how the landscapes were meant to be seen. the developers knew what they were doing better than some modders coming in 20 years later. when you remove the fog it destroys the whole illusion of an expansive, mysterious landscape...
  11. agentorange

the english voice acting for Gothic 1 and 2 are perfect. it's full of humor and character; feels like it is about a bunch of average lowbrow guys and ruffians that have to deal with a world ending threat even though they'd rather sit around drinking and smoking weed. there's no other RPG that...
  12. agentorange

Dead Space remake from Motive Studios

Surprising. I watched some videos but it is one of those things that is hard to tell without playing. I do remember the original also having some amount of backtracking, but it all ultimately felt very railroaded (like RE4).
  13. agentorange

Dead Space remake from Motive Studios

There is exactly one instance of a remake making the game more complex in a meaningful way and that was the Resident Evil 1 remake, and RE1 already had great mansion exploration to build off of. So no, I don't think the remake of Dead Space, which was already a decline for survival horror, will...
  14. agentorange

Urban Strife - turn-based zombie survival RPG

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ja 1.13

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom