Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Akratus

1. Akratus

Some codexers want to play D&D? DM looking for players

I'm very much on board and of course appreciative of your efforts. Since I've started DMing one shots I've gained an appreciation for the work and skill required to be a good DM, especially in a campaign. No easy feat. Question: Will the first session be a session zero where we discuss...
  2. Akratus

I only have experience with fifth edition, and a bit of monster of the week. I don't really mind which you pick all that much but I definitely prefer fifth edition myself and I promise you I will fumble with the rules of any other system if we go with something else. I've only ever played...
  3. Akratus

I'm down for some 5th Edition through discord or some such and I've got a flexible schedule. Have almost 50 character concepts I can play. Also a handful of oneshots I could run as replacement sessions if not everyone would be available.
  4. Akratus

Magic the Gathering Arena

This was an interesting match to say the least.
  5. Akratus

Fuck yeah Eerie Ultimatum.
  6. Akratus

Jesus fucking christ they're making Walking Dead cards and decided not to do a Harry Potter crossover because JKR is transphobic? Is that right? Holy shit this is peak clownworld hahahaaa
  7. Akratus

MASS EFFECT 5 - yes or no

And now, the pooptube™'s smell is improved! It doesn't smell good... ...but it smells better than it used to.
  8. Akratus

I am drunkenly winning brawl games with Sarkahn the Masterless as my Commander. It's a dragon deck. And surprisingly effective. Hell yeah. TASTE DRAGON FIRE BITCHES
  9. Akratus

Kalin Did Nothing Wrong

Woah I had no idea.
  10. Akratus

Kalin Did Nothing Wrong

No I don't but I think crispy should be sacked and they should put me on the team to do the pranks for themm so we can get some quality shows going here and really fuck people's brains out. A proverbial mindshit if'n you catch my drift. The amount of lulz mined on this site pales in comparison...
  11. Akratus

Kalin Did Nothing Wrong

I think this is a great policy, indeed. But then why not warn/ban users who don't fit the bill? Why troll them? Yeah it's fun for DU obviously and trolling for the lulz is definitely not something I am against but when it comes to forum moderation I think it's kind of childish. The buttons, the...
  12. Akratus

The Betrayer in our Midst

They have a point though. You're an idiot.
  13. Akratus

The Betrayer in our Midst

As a moderator all you have to do is ban posters who post illegal stuff, actual legit spam or blatantly advertise and delete posts like that. How the fuck is that so hard? Oh, and you also have to not get emotional about the stuff people post on the forum you moderate and keep your cool. I guess...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom