Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by anus_pounder

1. anus_pounder

Management / Sim Godhood - create your own religion game from Abbey Games

FFS. Rather than make this game, they should've done that Renowned Explorers dating sim they did a mock-up of for Aprils Fool's day.
  2. anus_pounder

X-COM What genre is XCOM?

An RPG
  3. anus_pounder

KickStarter Terran Shield: Edge of the Abyss - X-COM: Terror from the Deep spiritual successor

Good video. Only spoiled by the sole youtube comment from some graphics whore.
  4. anus_pounder

Vapourware End State - turn-based tactics by Finnish lunatic - now available on Early Access(!)

FFS. And I was thinking to myself, "This doesn't look like shit."
  5. anus_pounder

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ok. Thanks for your opinion.
  6. anus_pounder

Konjad What do you think of this game?
  7. anus_pounder

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

holy fuck. this isn't vaporware?!
  8. anus_pounder

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV

From an aesthetic perspective, I'm seeing a lot of repeated portraits from 13 in the trailer. Which is fine, I suppose, since I thought 13 mostly had fantastic stuff, but I hope they at least give the big names new looks.
  9. anus_pounder

Code Vein - new action RPG from God Eater devs at Bandai Namco

Gun is fun enough and I'm on a weeaboo trash fix atm so the art-style doesn't bother. I'm just :roll: at the big reveal later in the game.
  10. anus_pounder

Looks like shit. Preordered.
  11. anus_pounder

Turn-Based Tactics Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - now with Seed of Evil expansion

Jesus H. Sounds like shit. Yeah, gonna pass on this one.
  12. anus_pounder

Jagged Alliance Jagged Alliance: Rage!

Wtf was that at 0:42? Super soldier zombie? :lol:
  13. anus_pounder

KickStarter Vigilantes: neo-noir, turn based tactical RPG

Congrats! You are no longer a mere Seaman Rimjob, but a proper Admiral Jimbob. :salute: Now time to take a little bit of timeout to play this game... :shredder:
  14. anus_pounder

X-COM XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen Expansion Thread

Wait. Really? Damn. I really hope you aren't bullshitting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom