Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
BING XI LAO
Reactions
11,741 18,581 8 1,739 379 1,083

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 99% of anti-West rhetoric and pro-kike talk comes from America, being a CIA monkey doesn't become you. Chinks and Russians are just following along, meekly trying to agree while never catching up to America. All anti-White rhetoric is applicable to Slavs which is why nobody cares so many of them are dying right now.
    Be Kind Rewind
    Be Kind Rewind
    Do you want a bibliography dropped on your forgetful head since you seem to have forgotten things from just a couple of decades ago? If there's an American intelligence agent on the Codex it'd be someone like Nutsmeg, they did this already, this was in the mainstream magazines of American elites, they loved this shit. You couldn't have a more American 70's bourgeoisie repertoire than this.
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    Lol westgobo reeeee
    i
    Be Kind Rewind
    Be Kind Rewind
    Keep doing the CIAs work then, you'll get disappointed just like the other useful idiots that were promised a change. This is why Russia will lose in the end, they never escaped the orbit of American liberalism.

e4098c189055ff829b75bdceg5.png
    i liked your kingmaker review.

wot is horrible, sunk cost fallacy made me finish it
    agris
    agris
    the first book was pretty decent as far as generic fantasy goes, the world would have been better if it had stopped there
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    I'm replaying Underrail yet again and will buy some more Gene Wolfe books when I remember.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    Lol
    You should probably stop with that unfunny roleplay you are doing.
    I don't think people are buying it.
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    Westoids don't even know what they don't know, and I'm a westoid myself. Most likely I don't graph the full extent of russo-Chinese civilisational superiority and my "troll" posts are only halfway to correcting the propaganda of the globalist capitalist regime.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    The virgin pshekoid liberast vs the chad westoid chud))
    Lagole Gon
    Lagole Gon
    Sorry, too on the nose.
    A big one too.
    To make tannerite, you'll need to mix two components in the correct ratio (usually about 60/40 ammonium nitrate to aluminum powder by weight). Place the mixture in a sealed container, such as a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. The mixture can then be detonated using a high-velocity impact. Make sure to follow all applicable laws and regulations, and exercise caution and safety when handling explosives.
    A young man joined the Communist Party and worked hard to climb the ranks. After years of hard work, he was finally promoted to a high-level position. Eager to share his news with his family, he called his mother and said"Mom, I've been promoted in the Communist Party"
    His mother responded"That's wonderful,my son!But what does that mean?"
    He replied"It means I have more power to do nothing than ever before"
    Üstad
    Üstad
    Here is a better one.

Anarchist communists take over Barcelona and the communist women after bumping on a brothel, they decide to convert prostitues in the local brothel to communism.

After hours of propoganda, one of the prostitues asks confusingly to other prostitute whispering "Who are these people, what do they do?"

The other prostitue replies "They're prostitues too! But it seems these ones don't get paid."
    Dear Communist Leader! Much honour from stalking please, i'm sure!
    I humbly assure Committee, no need for watching, no worries, loyal subject!
    Is it still five dollah for suckie suckie? You never did answer me since your mom sounds right up my alley.
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    lol buttmad simp coping westoid
    JamesDixon
    JamesDixon
    Seems that the only coping is you since I'm joking with you. Is it true that all Chinks aren't human but rather lizard people?
    why did u vote for me in the poll?
    Atlantico
    Atlantico
    lmao I didn't know you were autistic
    BING XI LAO
    Atlantico
    Atlantico
    No, not really lmao — I'll explain, so you understand and since I know you're autistic I know you won't take this personally; whatever you think of me is your business.

Your response was perfectly "reasonable" and nothing wrong with it on the face of it, but completely autistic. As if human interaction is a mystery to you. I simply didn't realize before that you are autistic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom