Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by BING XI LAO

1. BING XI LAO

Game News Kingdom Come: Deliverance II announced, coming this year

Vavra should pick one ethnos and make ALL of them, but only them, black. Like Poles, all with Haitian names.
  2. BING XI LAO

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

Why do I have to be the 2nd target of the 500 strong psychic cave slug army :despair:
  3. BING XI LAO

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

Oof. NumaNuma writer hired, then same narrative problems as NumaNuma, the single worst-written RPG game EVAR.
  4. BING XI LAO

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

This is also the basic impression I got without playing the game, that it needed some more specific, 'skewed' ideas in it.
  5. BING XI LAO

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

I'm glad the game can detect the item spawn-in bug. I used this game to test it, but don't worry, I didn't keep them.
  6. BING XI LAO

Give out tags more liberally.

Hey DarkUnderlord I updated this tag and it will need more updates in future
  7. BING XI LAO

Designing the perfect RPG companion

I like the BG1 companions. cool voicelines and excellent portraits, no bullshit past that.
  8. BING XI LAO

I begged for wumao tag and was briefly given every tag, and the goldfist.

I begged for wumao tag and was briefly given every tag, and the goldfist.
  9. BING XI LAO

Heh all you have to do to get rid of the cursed tag stack is multipost in a thread infinitron is shilling in :smug:
  10. BING XI LAO

Why is there still no blieve in cleve golden baby tag?
  11. BING XI LAO

They should honestly fucking rename the damn things while keeping them functionally the same It's like rulke 1 of rpg design to make the rules evocative of the setting so triggered by this
  12. BING XI LAO

Outbreak of NIHILISM. Do you pick UTILITARIANISM, HUMANISM, or MACHIAVELLIANISM to stave off the abocalypse???

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom