Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by CrawlingDead

1. CrawlingDead

Elder Scrolls God's honest truth

I mean, Oblivion was ok, definitely wasn't as good as Morrowind, better in many ways compared to Skyrim. In the end, it's still a TES game, so they all share common threads.
  2. CrawlingDead

RippaMan from Discord.

RippaMan from Discord.
  3. CrawlingDead

Preview Shocking Report From RPS: First Hours of Mass Effect: Andromeda Stinks

The game is going to flop. I'm betting on 4.6 user-rating, and a 7.4 critic score.
  4. CrawlingDead

inXile General Discussion Thread

Yeah, their videos are cringy, but they're enjoyable in a cringy way.
  5. CrawlingDead

inXile General Discussion Thread

inXile makes some cringy ass videos. edit: spelling
  6. CrawlingDead

Good PC games for young kids?

When I was 8, I was playing a lot of strategy/city-builders. I would recommend Age of Empires and maybe Caesar 3.
  7. CrawlingDead

Trigger the codex with a statement.

You spelled humor wrong, dumbass.
  8. CrawlingDead

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

As a trans-heterosexual queer, I find the game offensive.
  9. CrawlingDead

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Yeah, but I can fuck bitches in the Witcher 3, that's why I bought it.
  10. CrawlingDead

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

lol, yeah ok. What's Fallout's gameplay -- kill, loot, kill, loot, rinse and repeat. Ok ok, I admit, that was hyperbole on my part. I mean you can mod one of the five available guns in the game, make some stew, gather duct tape to make some stim packs, pick some lame ass perks, and choose...
  11. CrawlingDead

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Pete Hines is a cunt. He knows he's full of shit and so does Todd and the rest of his gang. Here's what's going to happen -- Bethesda is either going to make a sharp turn in their direction or they're going to end up in the dust. The Witcher III destroyed Fallout 4 in every single way...
  12. CrawlingDead

Anti-semitic sack of shit!
  13. CrawlingDead

Agreed. I just love when falloutfags cry like babies about their precious franchise evolving to 3d. Look, I get it, believe me. They're very very butthurt, and it's ok, because nobody cares. I have heard from hundreds of people, hundreds, that Fallout 1 is just boring and a very not fun game...
  14. CrawlingDead

Can a person of color be racist? Short answer: No. If you're a white cis-gender male, you're probably racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, and Islamophobic. Sorry, not sorry, but you should probably unfriend me. Please, thank you, bye. :)
  15. CrawlingDead

Skyrim,worth it?

Skyrim is awesome. Of course, it's not the best RPG I've played, but I enjoyed it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom