Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Darth Roxor

1. Darth Roxor

I am Crispy. So you too, Crispy?

i already like you fella
  2. Darth Roxor

Screenshot thread

My favourite part of these Doom wads is identifying what other games the assets were lifted from. I laffed at the Rayman 2 pirate flag in Pirate Doom.
  3. Darth Roxor

Arkane PREY - Arkane's immersive coffee cup transformation sim - now with Mooncrash roguelike mode DLC

I don't know how anyone could not enjoy the first half of Prey. That part is a phenomenal love letter to the System Shock formula. It's only in the second half that it unfortunately turns to shit, because you become way too powerful, the game stops throwing anything new at you, and all it has to...
  4. Darth Roxor

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Neverwinter Nights – Tyrants of the Moonsea

Imagine putting all this effort to make content for NWN of all things. Goddamn.
  5. Darth Roxor

The Crimson Diamond - inspired by The Colonel's Bequest

IIRC the demo doesn't have a single puzzle.
  6. Darth Roxor

KickStarter Jupiter Hell - DoomRL successor

Ok frankly speaking this is ridiculous :lol: Did anyone actually find shotguns underpowered???
  7. Darth Roxor

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

VD is lucky to have spoken favourably of ELEX
  8. Darth Roxor

Pentiment - Josh Sawyer's historical mystery narrative-driven game set in 16th century Bavaria

Nowhere near as cool as this tbh: https://christiananswers.net/spotlight/games/2001/rune.html
  9. Darth Roxor

Editorial Lucky Number 2 - RPG Codex Editorial on Matters Most Pressing

we rolled 2 on the art procurement check
  10. Darth Roxor

Editorial Lucky Number 2 - RPG Codex Editorial on Matters Most Pressing

Tags: Deus Ex; Divinity: Original Sin 2; ELEX; Fallout 2; Fallout 4; Prey (Arkane Studios); Shadows over Loathing; South Park: The Fractured But Whole; South Park: The Stick of Truth; Space Wreck; Streets of Rogue; The Witcher 3; West of Loathing RPGs rely on a variety of factors, some of which...
  11. Darth Roxor

Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight

The shooting in Jedi Outcast is fine, it just needs getting used to because of some quirks. The first is that your crosshair doesn't entirely correspond to your bullets' flight path, because unlike in other games with projectiles where the projectiles tend to following a central straight path...
  12. Darth Roxor

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

everyone knows RPG stands for 'really profitable game'
  13. Darth Roxor

Incline Hearkenwold - an IceBlink and DC engine Campaign

In that case it seems I've done everything there is to do at the moment and I'll have to wait for more. A few impressions from me: - I'm very highly impressed with this campaign. It's really big, the playtime on my last save is 29 hours, and the open world is really well done. It does a lot of...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom