Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by dbx

1. dbx

Amiga, Commodore and creativity

DamienD Winuae collection has that
  2. dbx

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

I once knew a couple of guys that were designing and building custom 6DOF flight simulation platform (move on 3 axis and rotation on 3 axis). One client bought a full replica of a 737 cockpit, 1:1 scale. Shit was huge. And expensive. The company was sold and now is defunct, but can still find...
  3. dbx

Games that impressed you with technology

Breathless and Alien Breed 3D 2 on ther Amiga Crammond's F1 GP Inferno (gameplay was utter shit though) Unreal, GTA3, Morrowind. Didn't think much of Daggerfall because in my mind in was Amiga's Legend of Valour just way bigger Far Cry (the first) and Crysis UT has way more players than OG...
  4. dbx

That looks exactly like Crusader: No Remorse ( or Crusader: No Regret) EDIT: lol, read the dedscription and he did use Crusader art assets
  5. dbx

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

A zoomer tik tok game made by tik tok zoomers.
  6. dbx

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

I'm somewhat pretty sure scarface didn't have obese niggers twerking on top of cars, neither feminist power fantasies.
  7. dbx

They are both wrong, but at least CP2077 ones were less wrong and retarded.
  8. dbx

Alan Wake 2 - new survival horror experience from Remedy

At one point they say the nignog is a viking seer or am I wrong? We wuz viking and sheit. Was the game made by some wannabe wankster who really wanted to make movies but couldn't. It's pure eurotrash made by an incompetent. I don't know what has been worse up to now, the musical segment or the...
  9. dbx

Lol, yeah. The autopsy segment was soo badly done. Like a bethesda game. Stopped playing there.
  10. dbx

The Talos Principle 2

So, women ruin something again. Color me surprised.
  11. dbx

The Invincible - first-person retro future sci-fi thriller based on Stanislaw Lem

There's a woman as protagonist. Do you really expect a woman to just shut up?
  12. dbx

The Invincible - first-person retro future sci-fi thriller based on Stanislaw Lem

Ok, tried playing a bit more as friend told me it has nice gfx for my 4090. Maybe spoilers. Implied lesbian relationship with older scientist woman. Sad feminist story about said older scientist woman being deprived by death from being first female astrogator. Uninstalled again I bet this game...
  13. dbx

Didn't read the book, but have read other works from Lem and was interested. Downloaded from fitgirl. Installed. Thought intro was cool. Woman protagonist. Let out a noisy sigh of exhaustion Uninstall.
  14. dbx

What is art, if not a subjective thing used to embezzle and launder money?
  15. dbx

Holy shit, the camera is trash. Why is it centered on the fucking shoulder. Hell, it's even lower than the shoulder. In order to center people's head when talking i have to rotate it to almost ground height basically

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom