Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dreed

1. Dreed

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

They are currently developing a new Super Monkey Ball :troll: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Monkey_Ball_Banana_Rumble
  2. Dreed

Why was asfasdf banned?

Fixed :bunkertime:
  3. Dreed

Technically the chicken feed fund is paid by the European Common Agricultural Policy, and since...

Technically the chicken feed fund is paid by the European Common Agricultural Policy, and since Bulgaria is supposed to be a member state of the European Union, you are also paying for Varg's chicken feed :smug:
  4. Dreed

I need ignore some cunts who are ignoring me..

Click on the link, and just add "/ignore" at the end of the username in the website adress, and voilà: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/members/24484/ignore
  5. Dreed

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

They made the turned based Sonic RPG in 2008 :M https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Chronicles:_The_Dark_Brotherhood
  6. Dreed

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

The Chinese Room has always been the game developer and this thread has only been started in june 2023.
  7. Dreed

KickStarter Most satisfying naming pattern for a series?

Star Wars: Dark Forces IV: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Outcast II: Jedi Academy :obviously:
  8. Dreed

[MEDIA]

9. Dreed

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse...
  10. Dreed

Ross's Game Dungeon (from Freeman's Mind guy)

It's Halloween:
  11. Dreed

Civvie thread (classic FPS reviews/commentary on youtube)

I still have this game on Gamecube, it was kinda cool :M
  12. Dreed

I already bought and finished it when it came out, I'll get the DLC on sale in the far future...

I already bought and finished it when it came out, I'll get the DLC on sale in the far future when I'll have a better PC :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom