Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ERYFKRAD

1. ERYFKRAD

KickStarter Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - the latest tactical RPG from Trese Brothers - now available on Early Access

I'll argue that this game is more closer to rpg than JA3 since it relies on creating a character who is the centerpiece of the player's interaction with the world.
  2. ERYFKRAD

KickStarter Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - the latest tactical RPG from Trese Brothers - now available on Early Access

The dying bit is just a matter of difficulty. You can certainly configure it so that nobody dies. And it's definitely xcom with factions and power struggles. There may be plotlines that unravel over multiple missions, but no central storyline other than what your crew hath wrought- I expect this...
  3. ERYFKRAD

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

The Imperium of man approves of this action
  4. ERYFKRAD

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Ok but then he'd need to finish the game in a budget of, say, 25 dorra?
  5. ERYFKRAD

What game are you wasting time on?

I hear the anniversary gift is a wig.
  6. ERYFKRAD

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Going by the Twitter feed, he's not talking about the goddamn greatest ultramarine of them all.
  7. ERYFKRAD

Eternity Pillars of Eternity + The White March Expansion Thread

That'd be 5.5/10 innit
  8. ERYFKRAD

Indie Archaelund: RPG that combines 1st-person exploration with 3rd-person TB combat - now available on Early Access

You're missing the make barbarians available to humans fix dammit.
  9. ERYFKRAD

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

Ok Redguard
  10. ERYFKRAD

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

Horseshit, it ain't done till it is Fuligindale
  11. ERYFKRAD

Gothic Gothic remake from THQ Nordic

It is beyond me as to why they need a writer for a remake though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom