Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by fanta

1. fanta

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

As for the poll: this is a non-censorious RPG website, with an off topic section. Forcing the choice between RPGs and non-censorship is as blatant a false dichotomy as you can get
  2. fanta

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Toffi is behind this, isn't he
  3. fanta

Incline Something incredible will happen (Next Thursday). Incline.

I wish I was Cleve's brotege when starting at the gym
  4. fanta

AoD: This game feels very on the rails. Am i playing it right?

Clicking hyperlinks is not gameplay, whether they're [awesome] or ordinary ones
  5. fanta

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Expansion

who's the grill on the right a hint of :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:but still
  6. fanta

Unban/Uneject me. thank you

7. fanta

I like v2 much more. "You look stressed Vader, you appear to be in pain, you need a vacation...

I like v2 much more. "You look stressed Vader, you appear to be in pain, you need a vacation, here take a trip on my train" with that roguish grin gets me every time
  8. fanta

Hitler vs Vader a majestic rap battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeLrlmV9A-s

Hitler vs Vader a majestic rap battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeLrlmV9A-s
  9. fanta

Competition Winners of the Codex Corporate Design Competition

DoxOverlord paid good money for your PayPal info boys :M
  10. fanta

Better an Europhile, which is to say, a Medievalist.

Better an Europhile, which is to say, a Medievalist.
  11. fanta

Official button parade removal thread 2016 and beyond

I can't express myself with only brofists anymore. Give Hitler or riot.
  12. fanta

People News David Gaider leaves BioWare

There still is good in Gaydar buried beneath the passive-aggressiveness, SJWism and general decline. Prove me right, Dave.
  13. fanta

Hoard everything.

Playing roguelikes helps greatly with this. The difference between a bad player and a decent one is being to play without using consumables. The difference between a decent player and a good one is the ability to use consumables again. I recommend Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, one of the best games...
  14. fanta

Shoutout to my boy Filip Stenger the Bloody Baron

Shoutout to my boy Filip Stenger the Bloody Baron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom