Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Fargus
Reactions
3,291 5,108 1 320 114 216

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When, long ago, the gods created Earth
    In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
    Yet were they too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest to man,
    Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
    Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Ryzer Why'd you delete your comment Ryzer? I'm not a big fan of church but, yeah, i agree Orthodox feels a lot less cucked than the others.
    Ryzer
    felt like that didn't interest you, my apologies.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    I do believe, but years ago i was disappointed in church when i realized how corrupt our patriarch is. So i'm not a church goer. I do respect people who still do though.
    Hope you're alive buddy
    Fargus
    Fargus
    So much klukva in that mission. "I'm not here to eat the borsch comrade, i'm here to assassinate"

I like soundtracks from H1, Contracts and Blood Money. But i like Jesper Kyd's music in general.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Contracts has one of the best soundtracks in the series.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Depends on the countryside. My friend from another city told me about the place where his family plot of land is located. Its largely abandoned, a bunch of old summer houses there and he said you can easily pick one and hide if you want because nobody cares.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Of course i would sooner pick a countryside house with no electricity and only water from the well over a flat in any megapolis of Europe that was properly "enriched" lol.
    Ryzer
    I'd say any megapolis ( The worst ones being Brussels (=Marrakech), Paris(=Zimbabwe))in Western Europe is enriched to some degree, the spared cities are located in Eastern Europe but as you can see in the other thread, you are not welcome there.
    How's it going, bro?
    You been playing BG3?
    Fargus
    Fargus
    You mean Original Sin 3: Zoophilic Elven Trannies?

Not any time soon. I will play BG 1-2 instead when i can but have some stuff to do first. And no motivation for gayming right now.
    Im starting to find codex russians most balanced individuals when it comes to discussing and adequatelly rating and addressing games[beside Lann fagging for pathfinder].
    Fargus
    Fargus
    Always be warry about the codex opinion and trust your own experience. That much is safe to say.
    saeci
    saeci
    What a shit take, but I know why this is. Stravrophore is just a lost submissive, trying to earn back his collar from the estranged mongol masters.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    lol, rotfl even
    Have you played Fallout:Nevada?
    I heard it's really good, a lot more focused on survival and resource management than both Fallout 1 and 2. A total conversion mod worthy of being a successor to Fallout 2, instead of Fallout 3 *barfs*.
    Modron
    Modron
    Fargus
    Fargus
    There's also another potentially interesting Fallout TC in the making called Fallout Yesterday. An attempt to resurrect Van Buren\Og Fallout 3 on F2 engine. But the latest update was at the start of last year, i hope it won't die.
    Modron
    Modron
    We should get some resident vatnik to hang out in the Olympus team's discord and feed the codex with morsels about https://olympus2249.com/ been a few years since I heard anything new about it.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    My favorite part was when Rasputin and a 100 year old undead nazi assassin tried to summon Cthulhu into our world but were stopped by a 2 meter tall demon on steroids.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    What they don't tell in the history books.
    Why are so many tards self-ejecting? I don't ever recall bumping into fresh codexer husks as often as i do nowadays.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    The day when it becomes a normie shithole will be a sad day, there are dime a dozen sites where people can discuss rpgs, but there is only this one where people can call each other niggers while discussing rpgs.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Let them leave if they are so easily offended. Nothing of value will be lost.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    The value of a forum is measured by whether or not people can call each other the negro word.
    твоя фотография - как мир теперь тебя называет , москаль kek:lol:
    Fargus
    Fargus
    А твоя фотография наглого и опостылевшего уже всем холопа с протянутой рукой символизирует типичного украинца? Риторический вопрос, можешь не отвечать.
    BosanskiSeljak
    BosanskiSeljak
    конечно, просто хотел поддержать своих хохлов;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom