Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Fenix

1. Fenix

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

How do/would you solve this combat for 3 heads? I mean, solo 10/10 Dex/Per. Even with gas&flash nades on turn 1, I can't survive long enough. Huh? PS not that't I'm sure I need to solve this quest in combat, but what if I do.
  2. Fenix

Most often complain I heard was about lack of content in Habitat, in game in general.
  3. Fenix

Yeah, but shoudn't we consider battle exp we would miss in that figth? maybe some loot, if it's good. But more than that - just combat LP and overall exp, no?
  4. Fenix

How does Educated's and Skillmonkey's "works retroactively" actually work? Does that retroactive part mean only combat/quest exp or skill exp too? In other word do I need to try to skip for now all LP for skill like lockpicks untill I get Educated or that completely doesn't matter?
  5. Fenix

What about tagging Comp/Elec/Lockp? How important it is for solo to get high values? Also why rifles? pistols seem's just as good - less dmg but less AP also. Alos I'm curious about quest outcomes - Pickpoket - you can get 500 creds or 250 - what's the difference? Like, checked wiki - no diff...
  6. Fenix

Sup dexers. So, I'm going to d 10/10 Dex/Per Dodge This build, but not sure what skills should be tagged. With +1 tagged feat, possibly with Skillmonkey. If you have exp with this build some tips are apprecited.
  7. Fenix

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

Yes, but in comparison to what is beyond the bubble, it's almost empty.
  8. Fenix

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

Actually, did you know that our Sun is defending solar system from galactic radiation, by creating almost empry space near the Sun? It's like bubble, huge one, and beyond it space is largely different.
  9. Fenix

Kenshi - open-ended sandbox RPG set in a desert world

Thinking about rolling in again, after a year? Forgot all the shit. What to read to remember game mechanics? Is it worth to start anew - how do you think? I forgot which places I visited and what I did. Mmm? Wait, I start to remmeber - I was once in that robot city, with great smith, bought...
  10. Fenix

Kenshi - open-ended sandbox RPG set in a desert world

Crossbows are cheat. Use them in the beginnig - later it will get boright with them. Maybe don't use them at all.
  11. Fenix

Development Info Josh Sawyer on the Road to Better Armor Systems

There is new helmets in Ru, which are hollow and filled with some kind of resin, which as I understand transmit energy to whole or at least significant part of resin in helmet in case of bullet impact. From new (5-10 year old) suit Ratnik I think.
  12. Fenix

Development Info Josh Sawyer on the Road to Better Armor Systems

That nano-suit from crysis - simply consumed energy and used it for it's own needs, something like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom