Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by fizzelopeguss

1. fizzelopeguss

Games Wokeshop at it again.

These shameless troons spam their shit colour schemes and models all over painting sites and facebook groups, and have been doing for a couple of years now. And everyone has to clap along for the MA'AMs! otherwise they spam moderator DM's claiming abuse and feigning suicide. I don't blame...
  2. fizzelopeguss

Games Wokeshop at it again.

Quick scan of that faggots twitter. :killit:
  3. fizzelopeguss

Manor Lords - medieval city-building with large scale battles

To me it looks like what the 3d Stronghold games should have been. I always appreciate a decent archer animation as well, looks like they're putting their backs into the draw.
  4. fizzelopeguss

Vapourware Games Workshop takes the hatchet to Age of Sigmar, fans are Big Mad (TM)

GW is a company that absolutely refuses to sit on inventory, and has been for like 15+ years now. Sure they can, Tamiya and the scale modelling firms still sell their shit from the 60's and 70's. A mail-order firm in the old style of catalogue could be spun off tomorrow as its own entity and...
  5. fizzelopeguss

What happened to "mature" art direction? Everything is Overwatch now

RoboCop is a film. And it's not violence, not even in the slightest. It's cartoon shit. Showing a kid a cartel video, snuff, or animal abuse... Real violence and cruelty is an ugly, ugly thing.
  6. fizzelopeguss

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Not really, GW won't ever allow 3d printed models into their shops, and that's where the majority of people play their game. Golden Demon is the painting competition they all want to win, so that side of the hobby naturally gravitates to GW products etc, etc. I have two resin printers. It's a...
  7. fizzelopeguss

Incline Warhammer 40,000 Lore Thread

They say that whilst shitting out telenovela for coomers.
  8. fizzelopeguss

What do You Pay for New Games?

£30-35 at most. That's rare though.
  9. fizzelopeguss

I've still got my early metal raiders and scarabs floating about somewhere. They were in Digganob iirc, the feral humans were digging under pyramids for the Orks.
  10. fizzelopeguss

Lol bollocks to that. And fucking no, I shall not. Some yank consoomer telling us what 40k is or isn't as it swallows, regurgitates and swallows again MARVELised novella slop. :negative:
  11. fizzelopeguss

Incline Classic D&D/AD&D/OSR Art

:takemyjewgold:
  12. fizzelopeguss

The PS5 and Xbox 2 thread - it's happening

The Xbox exists to fuck with Soyny. They'll never, ever make their money back from the Activision buyout, it was purely spite to deny CoD revenue to playstation. They went full retard in panic and paid through the nose for bungie, so much that they're now gutting their own developers to balance...
  13. fizzelopeguss

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

It's the fools errand of chasing an ever increasing number. Especially with how badly coded software is these days. Same shit with the all important ultra setting, or the biggest scam of all in gay tracing. At the end of the day this is a console game and we're all being retarded. I know...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom