Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gepeu

1. Gepeu

Incline Grimoire Manual Version 1.0 Online Now Review Version)

http://goldeneragames.com/Manual_GrimoireRPG_V2/ Wow. I don't know when, but I will play the game from start to finish at one point.
  2. Gepeu

Cyanide's Call of Cthulhu - "RPG-Investigation" game based on tabletop ruleset

I'm going to buy it day 1 as well. I'm really interested in how it turns out.
  3. Gepeu

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'm really liking the game so far. Loading times (even when installed on an SSD) are killing it a bit, though. The kingdom management is a bit of a busy work as well (it's just a money sink for buying the building points). But overall, it's very fun, even if you're getting hopelessly wiped every...
  4. Gepeu

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

If I'm reading it correctly, it's an incline and worth a buy right now?
  5. Gepeu

Gothic 5 is coming?!

JoWood had rights, but the rights to publish a Gothic game, with the will of Piranha Bytes. The rights to the mark, however, had always remained with Pluto 13 GmbH. The link even comments on the interview snip you swing around and the legal info of their ownership is imprinted on all Arcania...
  6. Gepeu

Gothic 5 is coming?!

https://www.worldofgothic.de/news_2179.htm + legal information from Arcania's copies, provided above.
  7. Gepeu

Gothic 5 is coming?!

Here you go: http://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/262965-arcania-gothic-4-windows-back-cover.jpg Gothic and Piranha Bytes are registered trade marks of Pluto 13 GmbH. (i.e. Piranha Bytes).
  8. Gepeu

Gothic 5 is coming?!

Hobo Elf, they never lost it. They have always been owners of the Gothic. JoWood only held the rights to publish Gothic games a couple of years after they finished cooperating with each other, but JoWood had never held the rights to the franchise.
  9. Gepeu

Gothic 5 is coming?!

They never lost it. They are clearly listed out as the owners of Gothic on Arcania's retail boxes, on the back.
  10. Gepeu

Quake Champions - multiplayer hero shooter from id Software

Only cosmetics. You can't influence anything with it.
  11. Gepeu

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

I was thinking about a character development system inluencing your postman skills and rich choices and consequences during deliveries. Like, you get a cut from an every envelope that contains cash delivered (evil skill tree branch), but you risk anger and possibly a combat from a receiver when...
  12. Gepeu

It could be a nice theme for an rpg.
  13. Gepeu

I've read it as "Postman: Sanctuary" and tried to understand what Postmen have in comman with apocalypse. Why?
  14. Gepeu

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

:shredder: hype

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom