Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Guar

1. Open Call for Reviews

Tales from the Basement Vault: A Computer RPG Compendium :kingcomrade:
  2. OpenMW: Porting Morrowind to an open source engine

The OpenMW team is proud to announce the release of version 0.24.0! Mosey on over to our newfangled Downloads Page to find releases for all operating systems. This release brings the much-anticipated animation layering feature, Athletics, Security, Night-Eye and Blind, along with a plethora of...
  3. OpenMW: Porting Morrowind to an open source engine

Here is the reason why this project actually might succeed:
  4. OpenMW: Porting Morrowind to an open source engine

Version 0.23 is out!
  5. Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

I love how this Kickstarter of joy has the effect of bribing, begging and manipulating real life friends here on the Codex.
  6. OpenMW: Porting Morrowind to an open source engine

Ultima IX: Redemption The OpenMW project leader, Zini, was (is) also the lead scripter in Redemption. If any of you remember the Middle Earth mod for Morrowind, he was a scripter for that as well if I remember correct. Since he took over OpenMW development (due to limitations when scripting...
  7. Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

Let's look at the importance of hilarious ADD youtubers. Angry Joe seems to get about 400 000 views on his reviews (shortterm). Total Biscuit about 150 000. Make that a total of 500 000 unique views until the Kickstarter is over. If only 1% decide to back this game, we have another 5000 backers...
  8. Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

Thanks! Would have brofisted you if I could, newfag.
  9. Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

But not with any Divinity content, right? Also: Angry Joe confirmed.
  10. Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

British youtuber. His videos usually generate 150k+ views in the first couple of days. https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut/
  11. Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

First LP-video is up: I guess 5000+ views will get them some new pledges.
  12. Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

$50 donated to the cause! :retarded: Fuck...who should I send my payment info to?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom