Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Haplo
Last Activity:
Aug 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 15 0
hopw roewur ne 9 0
Brofist 203 0
Goldfist 0 0
gimme dem dolla bills 0 0
nice 0 0
Dislike 0 0
Up Yours 2 0
Funny 47 0
rolleyes 2 0
Agree 295 0
Disagree 60 0
incline 10 0
decline 18 0
Edgy 6 0
meh 9 0
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 0
Yes 0 0
No 1 0
Rage 3 0
Despair 12 0
Thanks! 18 0
Prestigious 4 0
Salute 22 0
Interesting 11 0
Informative 32 0
[citation needed] 2 0
Friendly 14 0
When words are not enough 2 0
Tool 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 1 0
Creative 1 0
butthurt 0 0
Racist 1 0
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 1 0
sheeple 1 0
cuck 5 0
it is a mystery 11 0
Old 1 0
M'lady 1 0
Bad Spelling 2 0
WTF am I reading 34 0
Nuke it from orbit 0 0
retadred 25 0
Shit 17 0
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 0 0
Heresy 0 0
Equip the Ring 0 0
Excited! 4 0
Doggy 3 0
Kitty 0 0
Balanced 9 0
covfefe 0 0
Yuge! 0 0
Best Deal! 0 0
WTF!? 3 0
Love! 1 0
Build the Wall! 0 0
Win! 0 0
Yes! 0 0
Disgusting! 0 0
You're Fired! 4 0
:M 4 0
M: 0 0

Haplo

Learned

Still, the world the authors have created was very imaginative and interesting. Also loved their other books, like Dragonlance. Dec 16, 2016

Haplo was last seen:
Aug 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
    1. JarlFrank
      JarlFrank
      Are you the same Haplo who made fan missions for Thief 2?
      1. ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        He belongs to the same haplogroup.
        Apr 6, 2017
        JarlFrank, Dreed, just janior pretty pretty please. and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Haplo
        Haplo
        Sorry to dissapoint.
        Stealth games are not my cup of tea.
        Apr 6, 2017
    2. Barnabas
      Barnabas
      Don't u think we need a new game based on the works of Weis and Hickman!?!
      1. Haplo
        Haplo
        True, true. The Death Gate setting is quite unique. But we also didn't get any new DragonLance games for a loong time. I suppose this setting is mostly abandoned in the new DnD editions, though? A shame!
        Jan 3, 2017
    3. Haplo
      Haplo
      Still, the world the authors have created was very imaginative and interesting. Also loved their other books, like Dragonlance.
      1. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        You know, you can comment on your previous profile posts instead of making new ones, just saying.
        Dec 16, 2016
        Zombra and MediantSamuel have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Haplo
        Haplo
        Cool, thanks!
        Dec 16, 2016
      3. Kev Inkline
        Kev Inkline
        Your status updates looked actually pretty weird and cool stream of consciousness without the context them being replies to earlier comments. It's not rare for someone of the Codex to talk only themselves.
        Dec 16, 2016
    4. Haplo
      Haplo
      That can very well be. The second half of the series wasn't available back when I was reading them as a kid. Later I kinda lost the interest
    5. Haplo
      Haplo
      Maybe I should stay true to the name and should avoid party-based games... That said... in the books Haplo wasn't alone much.
      1. Bumvelcrow
        Bumvelcrow
        So, did you like the books? I thought the authors lost interest half way through and got an intern with a word-search program to finish them.
        Dec 15, 2016
    6. Haplo
    7. Kev Inkline
      Kev Inkline
      When you form a party of adventurers, is it called a haplogroup?
      1. Irenaeus and an Administrator have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)