Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Havoc

1. Havoc

D&D 5E Discussion

Starting new campaign after I had to cancel a previous one (had 100 sessions already but was burned out plus personal problems). Made a trailer with AI:
  2. Havoc

What the hell?

3. Havoc

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Parker! I need pictures of the Bhaalspawn on my desk tomorrow! He is a menace to the city of Baldur's Gate!
  4. Havoc

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Good game, I like it. Recommend for ppl that like HP world or want another open world game to explore. Combat is fun.
  5. Havoc

Grand Strategy Victoria 3

Glorious Nippon Steeeeel! Will conquer world! Main thing I like about the game is the economy loop. You want to introduce new production technology or new product? Watch how it will affect the rest of the production! Oh, you overproduce one product, now it cost peanuts so people don't want to...
  6. Havoc

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

The English VA is 'okay' in my book, feels out of place sometimes with the animation. But the problem is with Jap VA, they don't use that Night City speak or barely use it.
  7. Havoc

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Replayed again with the newest patch. Man, I can't wait for the 1.0 release of this game!
  8. Havoc

V Rising - open world survival game where you play as a vampire and build a castle

It's like Valheim with Vampires. Combat is a lot better, like some twin-stick shooter. I like how the game plays and looks. Building your own castle is neat. I suggest people wait until patches fix the horrible performance and crashes.
  9. Havoc

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters - Grey Knights turn-based tactical RPG

Yea, nah. Like I said, I wanted a Force Sword, only ONCE it dropped the whole game, when I got 5 Croziuses... and I have only ONE Chaplain. That's just shit. There should be a choice or let me reroll something else. I've had so many Servoskulls that 'show enemy locations' that it isn't funny...
  10. Havoc

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters - Grey Knights turn-based tactical RPG

The game got nuked with reviews at the start. I doubt they will reveal anything. And the first DLC is a character... so take that as you will. If they will have any story/campaign/mission DLC, it might be Khorne as they already have models for that since the tutorial shows them. The ending...
  11. Havoc

Finished the game. My gripes: - Last battle is cancer. While I understand what they are going for and from the setting/plot standpoint, its awesome. Problem is that its more a slog than it should have been. We already are tasked with getting 5 Seeds, now it shows that it didn't matter what we...
  12. Havoc

Checked. He was at 2/3 HP. So the event was -2 damage (I think he just RNGed into 2, instead of 1, so truly unlucky). He was 'at the start', so barely any upgrades on the ship. I like this game. A lot of good 40k stuff here. Grey Knights feel very powerful, as they should and if you want a...
  13. Havoc

Seems like the game KNOWS you are shit in it so it goes 'back to basics with you, boy'
  14. Havoc

Screenshot thread

Still playing Conan Exiles RP. We switched to a more active RP server (English, called The Exiled, over 30 people in active hours, come join us!). The first picture is part of their custom map of Exiled Land, they've created a hub city called Sentinel Sanctum. The second pic is our clan's base...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom