Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Hellion

1. Hellion

Kingdom Come: Deliverance sequel announcement on April 18th

The picture could be a photo of Vavra riding a horse for all we know.
  2. Hellion

Microsoft buys Activision Blizzard

All these overpriced DLC mostly get released because youtubers/streamers buy them and then make videos titled "I BOUGHT COD'S NEW MASSIVELY OP DLC" and plebs watch them and donate shekels, so streamers recoup the money they spent. Many such cases.
  3. Hellion

The Division by Ubisoft

There's rumors that The Division 3 will take place in Chicago and that players will have the option to side with one of 3 different factions in order to pursue different story endings.
  4. Hellion

Elder Scrolls Best Elder Scrolls character?

Voryn Dagoth, Lord of the Sixth House and the Tribe Unmourned, is the easy choice. Followed by the King of Worms before Oblivion took this awesomeness: ...and turned it into... whatever the hell this is:
  5. Hellion

Hellgate: Redemption (Bill Roper/Lunacy Games) announced

I have fond memories playing Hellgate: London with my bros back in the day because Roper used to be in Blizzard North and we were all Diablo fanbois at the time. I'd be down for a new game, though I'm curious if it can gain any marketing traction now that Blizzard North is such a distant memory.
  6. Hellion

GTA radios are kickass.

Lazlow and Dan Houser, both largely responsible for GTA radio station writing/DJ banter since GTA 3, both left Rockstar in 2020.
  7. Hellion

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Sagus Cliffs is one of the better-designed areas of the game because it was part of the Backer Beta so they front-loaded the game on purpose. Just wait till you move further ahead.
  8. Hellion

It's 1999 again. What games do you play? (2024 edition)

Heroes of Might and Magic III Age of Empires II Gabriel Knight 3 C&C: Tiberian Sun Medal of Honor We have to go back :|
  9. Hellion

REMOVE TROIKA FANS REMOVE TROIKA FANS THEY'RE WORSE THAN GREEKS

Maybe he has some Greek ancestor who was carried to Poland by the communist rebels in the late 1940s. Many such cases. Lets start a gofundme to pay for his ancestry test.
  10. Hellion

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle - first person adventure from MachineGames and Todd Howard

Can't wait to see the iconic action hero being rescued/outsmarted/humiliated by the strong female sidekick again. Stealth gameplay will be nice if it's properly implemented throughout the game and not a gimmick that you can try in 1-2 locations only. I'm also curious about the game's AI, in the...
  11. Hellion

Rumor: ELEX 3 cancelled, Piranha Bytes to be shut down by THQ Nordic

There's a rumor on reddit that Elex 3 was cancelled and Piranha Bytes will be shut down by Embracer.
  12. Hellion

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Planescape Torment vibes all over this area, atmosphere-wise.
  13. Hellion

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

My saves work fine, fortunately. And the patch seems to fix the most serious bugs I had encountered (mainly the colony management panel disappearing, and the black screen after that cutscene in Chapter V).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom