Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Inziladun

1. Inziladun

Trigger the codex with a statement.

single-headed dick not hitting ass and leg oh god it's hell.
  2. Inziladun

how do you like to roleplay?

For tabletop I find creating the backstory and character motivations to be the "most fun" and put the most effort into it. Actually playing table top I don't like to "role play" so much as I like to "what would my character do". Some people get really into the larp stuff and it makes me...
  3. Inziladun

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

It's funny you say that because I can't stand the multiplayer in BG3. Anytime my buddies or I run into a battle, half of us are out of position in and forced to come into the fight late, and along the battle map borders, needing to burn whole turns just to get into range even.
  4. Inziladun

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Is that not what I said? Or were you just adding for more detail?
  5. Inziladun

Aasimar had some interesting thematic choices in earlier additions. Once played a campaign in Mulhorand as an Aasimar which was a descendant of the Avatar of Osiris. It was definitely different, even if it was still kind of the tired "Chosen One" trope. But that's most DnD campaigns i've played...
  6. Inziladun

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Also been thinking about the 3 starting paths, CDPR really dropped the ball on this one too. Would have been nice to have a few more hours tacked on to each starting story. Would have been a nice way to introduce the setting. As it is now, it's just pointless window dressing that would have just...
  7. Inziladun

Further along. Still maintain the game is decent. But I think the biggest problems it has is cut content. Bugs and stuff can be fixed, AI is bad but not bad enough to outright ruin the game. But the game was very clearly axed and rushed out the door. You can even buy brain dances from vendors or...
  8. Inziladun

Hmm, okay dude. Where have you been the past 20 years? If people get the hype train rolling for a AAA title, that train don't stop, regardless of any warning signs. I admit, I do wish I paid more attention because I really like CDPR and from some of the comments in this thread it seems like some...
  9. Inziladun

Yeah, see that's how I know you bought into the Hype machine and were smelling the farts. I don't care what CDPR does with their money or what their budget is for their games. If the game is decent, that's alright with me. Their financials are a personal issue.
  10. Inziladun

Eh not getting the hate. The game is alright, I think the biggest disappointing factor so far as been the limited dialogue choices and the generic gameplay options (open map, locations where you're notified to kill things, people spamming you with quests, boxing quest chain, racing quest chain.)...
  11. Inziladun

So I'm a few hours in now, just mostly been messing around, unoptimizing my character to the nth degree trying to figure out what I want to focus on, but it don't matter since i'm playing on normie level. So far I've found Melee to be OP to retarded levels. Either I can take pot shots and waste...
  12. Inziladun

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE BEST GAME EVAR?
  13. Inziladun

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

When's the first sale coming? Also is the game fixed yet? I'm wanting to re-buy this on PC soon and do another play-thru.
  14. Inziladun

God, how I missed Oblivion

Oblivion was the game that "woke" me. I had so many fond memories of Morrowind as a kid and was pretty stoked when Oblivion was released. The intro music got me so hyped. And then I struggled to make a character not look like a white/blue retarded mess for 30 minutes before just giving up. It...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom