Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
IREALLYloveOblivion

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And that's everyone. Honestly surprised some people aren't ignoring me (e.g. Wyrmlord, Crispy). I, conversely, have nobody on ignore at this time as Andhaira seems to have mellowed a fair bit and Prosper is finally gone. Would be nice if I could ignore - well, not Scrooge xerself, but the thirsty beta retards who reply to literally everything xe says and render shoutbox unusable for several hours.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    I think Crispy is actually a friendly guy and his angry persona is just a playful trolling of him.
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    My bet is that most of the people that come off as rude at Codex are merely suffering from anxiety or something. Deep within they are friendly. I mean really deep.
    Thor Kaufman - Legit no idea, another alt-lite shitposter. Probably triggered by something I said in shoutbox.
    Octavius - Probably the most bizarre and the only ignore unrelated to shoutbox/Site feedback antics. Seems to have an immense hate boner for me and interprets everything I say as an attack
    Jacob
    Jacob
    I got ignored probably because of anime. He's a cool poster though.
    A horse of course
    Nah he sucks up to Oldfags too much. Skeptic-lite tbh
    Dakasha - recent one, publically announced he was ignoring me (lol) after his leftoid doublethink got BTFO
    Prosper - got asshurt I called him out as an annoying retard who contributed nothing to the Codex.
    Al Qaeda - Fitfag broscience spammer, no surprise
    1451 - No idea, seems to ignore everyone
    I keep waking up feeling awful, not sure if it's the humidity or what.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Wake up and go into your bathroom. Turn your shower on and make the water scalding hot; leave the shower door open. Steam your bathroom up and beat the shit out of your meat. Finish off by taking a nice shower, switching the temp. to cold at the end. You will feel 100x better, I promise.
    agentorange
    agentorange
    i often wake up with my nose all stuffed up. i think its the humidity/air conditioner
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    The steamy shower will help your nose a ton.
    Faggots REALLY love dicks in their butthole; but that doesn't mean they should be proud about it and parade it on the streets.

Wait, what has this world come to? :negative:
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Clearly you've never seen the US than. MFW American propaganda tries to paint Putin as a monster for passing laws against that kind of blatant faggotry that serves no use other than to corrupt the minds of children.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Sadly I agree. And I have nothing against gay people. I have something against blatantly pulling cocks and tits out in public and acting like it's acceptable in civilized society. Special occasions or certain places? Sure. Down Times Square during parades and shit? Nah.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    TorontRayne those people are also pro-anarchy, what did you expect? civilization, growth, and progress is a capitalist scam, let's go back to primitve lifestyle! For some reason they also happen to love and worship science though, probably because it helps them justify their preference for polyandry.
    How do you know if your girlfriend is cheating on you?
    I've been reading some Becker recently but I'm afraid he's considered a bit of a "babby's first" so I don't really broach the topic with other people
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom