Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jacob

1. Jacob

inugami korone

inugami korone
  2. Jacob

[MEDIA] This sounds like a Police song minus the vocal.

This sounds like a Police song minus the vocal.
  3. Jacob

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

Come on, we all know it's going to be shit, but we know it's our duty to support any games hated by feminists. I bet this is a secret plot by feminists to drain the wallets of patriarchal males.
  4. Jacob

fuck rushia

fuck rushia
  5. Jacob

How does the Codex anime club rate Sousou no Freerent?

How does the Codex anime club rate Sousou no Freerent?
  6. Jacob

Happy New Year lah! With love from Singapore!

Happy New Year lah! With love from Singapore!
  7. Jacob

I love Singapore! Singapore is a fine city!

I love Singapore! Singapore is a fine city!
  8. Jacob

Soul vs Soulless in video games

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/how-dare-you-call-matt-mcconaughey-a-nigger.149040/
  9. Jacob

spending this holiday season without any free games.

spending this holiday season without any free games.
  10. Jacob

Soul vs Soulless in video games

counterpoint: top - has nigger that look like niggers - SOUL bottom - the nigger has been recast as a... uhhh... latinx... or any of those whatever brown ethinicities... to be more politically correct, I guess - SOULLESS
  11. Jacob

freshwater planted aquarium is the cheapest way to play god

freshwater planted aquarium is the cheapest way to play god
  12. Jacob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTrOwEb5M8 indonesians drive better than africans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTrOwEb5M8 indonesians drive better than africans!
  13. Jacob

been a non-believer somehow for the last few years but I'm going to the church now simply...

been a non-believer somehow for the last few years but I'm going to the church now simply because I hate the vtuber christmas streams and doing anything else is better than that.
  14. Jacob

smaug I'm just showing my appreciation for sex.

smaug I'm just showing my appreciation for sex.
  15. Jacob

sex is awesome! i love sex!

sex is awesome! i love sex!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom