Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jaesun

1. Jaesun

Game News Starcrawlers Chimera releasing on May 13th

I really like StarCrawlers, will put this on my list.
  2. Jaesun

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Top RPGs: Fallout Planescape: Torment Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines System Shock 2 Deus Ex Might and Magic: World of Xeen Wizardry VI Hidden gems: Caves of Lore
  3. Jaesun

Larian General Discussion Thread

Based on how it was working for BG3 (and alluded too by Josh), WotC/Hasbro are fucking terrible to deal with. While a new Spelljammer *could* be pretty fucking cool, I don't ever in the future foresee Larian doing any other WotC licensed product again. Period. We will just have to sit here and...
  4. Jaesun

List of RPG for not storyfag

This. :salute:
  5. Jaesun

Larian General Discussion Thread

I would like to see their take on a Space themed game. :salute: I'm pretty burned out on Fantasy™....
  6. Jaesun

Elder Scrolls Who is your computer RPG waifu?

What is with all the shit threads?
  7. Jaesun

Hellgate: Redemption (Bill Roper/Lunacy Games) announced

That was my first thought as well. :lol:
  8. Jaesun

Incline Which RPG Should I Play Next #4: Episode 1

I don't know if World of Darkness™ is your thing or not (I love that setting), but what I liked is how Troika approached this setting and mechanics in Bloodlines as a cRPG.
  9. Jaesun

Wizardry Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord remake by Digital Eclipse - now available on Early Access

Yeah I keep wondering, once they get the base game done, what else they may add... :bounce:
  10. Jaesun

Descent to Undermountain - Playing it in 2024...

Yeah, while you would unfortunately have to play the original (to get all the dungeon design and other stuff)..... it would be rather interesting to actually play this in a working non buggy fan remake. Not sure what engine would however be best for it though.
  11. Jaesun

How many hours did you clock in on Skyrim?

0 hours. :salute:
  12. Jaesun

How the illusion and myth of Todd Howard as a good game designer came to be - Todd's Bethesda has never been a quality developer

Holy shit dude it's Bethesda. :lol: You know, the team who did the critically acclaimed and ground breaking Starfield.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom