Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jason Liang

1. Jason Liang

Rance Series

It's a very old online card game, mostly an extensive single player campaign but has multiplayer PvP and PvE elements. Very amazing game. www.estiah.com https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/this-is-estiah.118801/
  2. Jason Liang

Rance Series

Hey everyone, for "reasons" I need to make a new Estiah character. I played Estiah many years before I played Sengoku Rance, so while I already have 8 Estiah characters, none of the are from Rance. Anyway, I need some suggestions of which character I should make. Rance himself is an obvious...
  3. Jason Liang

Rance Series

I did make this avatar ^ ^
  4. Jason Liang

NSFW The Adult Game Thread ***R18***

I saw this game and instantly thought of ERYFKRAD and Falksi I guess this was their original game? Is that you, Heroes of the Lance?
  5. Jason Liang

[Poll] Metahumans

No, I know how to make it work for my game now. In my game some classes are considered Eastern or Western. Paladins, Valkyries and Rangers are Western, Ninja, Samurai and Khan are Eastern. Basically if I make nonhuman PCs, Eastern and Western would be human culture classes, and nonhumans get...
  6. Jason Liang

[Poll] Metahumans

For example, in Rance Quest Magnum, even though the Kalar are basically a rare NPC race, the game does have Kalar (Aegis, Pastel, Reset) and Youkai (Noir) PCs who have character classes just like the human PCs (as well as whatever Athena 2.0 is). Kalar and Youkai aren't human reskins, are they?
  7. Jason Liang

[Poll] Metahumans

So I've been working on my pet rpg project, and originally I envisioned it as humans only, no elves or dwarves etc... but now that I've gotten to fleshing out the setting, specifically the bestiary/ monster's compendium, there does seem to be a void that needs to be filled by other intelligent...
  8. Jason Liang

[Poll] Metahumans

In your ideal RPG game, for example if you made your ideal rpg game, do metahumans (elves, dwarves, halflings, kalar, poppins, mutants, furries felpurrs) exist, or do exotic intelligent humanoid creatures exist (nezumi, naga, kenku)? Would they be playable, or NPCs only, or enemies only (Orcs...
  9. Jason Liang

Let's learn about fighting games and get murdered together.

Overheat mechanic --> I play Battletech/ Mechwarrior --> I am familiar with this
  10. Jason Liang

If she's the lovechild of Joe and Vanessa though ^ ^ And they did so much work on her animation - watch Maximillian watch the trailer at 50% speed, her hair animation is unreal. Also reminds me of
  11. Jason Liang

SNK WC summary: Laggia (Yashiro, Ryo Sakazaki, Sylvie) def M' (Geese, Benimaru, Isla) 3-0, 3-2 in Grand Finals, resetting brackets from Losers. No one could answer the shoto on steroids ^ ^ It was flashbacks of Reynald's Mr. Karate from EVO 2013. More impressive, in the top 8, Laggia took...
  12. Jason Liang

Damn Korean chat came out of the woodwork as soon as KR Sooa on stage ^ ^
  13. Jason Liang

NSFW The Adult Game Thread ***R18***

That prison game reminded me that the Poor Sakura series flash games made by 7th Dream are really fantastic. Highly recommended. Fappable and interesting gameplay each game.
  14. Jason Liang

KoF XV SNK World Championships starting tomorrow, top 16 on Sunday!
  15. Jason Liang

This is ESTIAH!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom