Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kabas

1. Kabas

Painkiller (Series) Thread

Beautiful game but it's only fun at the beginning before the monotony of gameplay really sets in.
  2. Kabas

Buildfag RPGs (aside from Diablo clones)

Path of Achra is a Buildfag: the game. Erannorth Reborn and Chronicles, if you're not allergic to cards. Voidspire Tactics and all the other Tactics games by Rad Codex.
  3. Kabas

What game did you spend the most time on?

I don't think i can spend thousand of hours on any game before eventually getting bored, let's see... I have 400+ hours in Tales of Maj'eyal according to steam. In the past i was playing Space Station 13 quite a lot. Playing a lot of Doom mods, TCs and custom WADs as of late. Doom has enough...
  4. Kabas

What game are you wasting time on?

Played a couple of demos and games from that FPS steam fest. Dread Templar - feels competently made but it just didn't grab me. Also found it somewhat bland visually, you can find a lot of more beautiful stuff by checking out Quake mapping community. Not a new game too but Severed Steel demo was...
  5. Kabas

What game are you wasting time on?

Despite how much they promised to improve the cyberspace in Hong Kong the end result was unironically worse than the previous games.
  6. Kabas

Screenshot thread

7. Kabas

Civvie thread (classic FPS reviews/commentary on youtube)

Definitely the one demo i enjoyed the most amongst those he showed. Wizordum is also pretty great but can be a bit exhausting to play in one sitting due the sheer size of levels. The final burning town level is literally the size of a town. Brutal John i enjoyed the least. Really don't like...
  8. Kabas

Screenshot thread

Brutal John - Demo. Kinda meh if i am being honest. Enjoyed The Last Exterminator Demo a lot more.
  9. Kabas

Screenshot thread

There is currently a FPS sale on steam. Dread Templar. I dunno. I wouldn't call it bad but i am just not feeling it.
  10. Kabas

Erannorth Renaissance

He did add a bunch of new events in Chronicles. Granted, at the start of each playthrough you will be seeing the exact same random events you saw for a hundred of times anyway. Need to go a bit out of your way in order to see something new by focusing on completing the repeatable areas past the...
  11. Kabas

Erannorth Renaissance

Judging by the videos and devlogs your abilities and equipement operate by the same rules as cards from Erannorth Chronicles. There are skill requirements in order to use them or bring out their full power like that dagger that requires some points in intrigue for the "Bleed out" ability. Not as...
  12. Kabas

Anime The mistake a lot of modern boomer shooters make

I am suddenly reminded of the force jump from Dark Forces 2. Literally the best force power you could level up due to how many places and alternative routes it opens up to you.
  13. Kabas

Screenshot thread

You walk around, solve some simple puzzles and read a pretty good degenerate fanfic.
  14. Kabas

Screenshot thread

Call of Duty: Immortal Warfare [/SPOILER]
  15. Kabas

Erannorth Renaissance

Dev looks to be rather active on steam forums. Better ask here methinks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom