Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lambach

1. Lambach

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Ulfar got buffed in one of the patches and I'd say he's mostly OK now, but Uralon The Cruel that you can get as a Companion in Act 5 on a Heretic playthrough is pretty pathetic.
  2. Lambach

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

No, actually, I'd know because she's the only character I've seen up until that point that has a unique Origin, i.e. Navigator, so it kinda made sense to me that I should focus on exploring that, because I'm not completely fucking retarded and I don't need to look at a guide to tell me it might...
  3. Lambach

Well yeah, but I don't think that was intentional. :M
  4. Lambach

She doesn't even need a build, just pick her Navigator abilities and pump Willpower and Fellowship at every level. There, that's her build and it makes her by far the most powerful Party Member. She literally comes at you at level 4 with a massive AoE Warp Damage Nuke + Stun. A Psyker can't get...
  5. Lambach

Definitely meant to be an Act 4 fight, you don't fight groups of multiple Chaos Marines at once during the MQ before Act 4. But yeah, he's much more fun to fight in Act 2. I even burned through almost all consumables, which I otherwise never use.
  6. Lambach

Cass is obscene. With enough levels, she's a one-woman army. She can get some amazing buffs from her Navigator background, she can do massive AoE damage, she can CC like crazy, she can even be your main tank (she can use Willpower for health, Fellowship for Dodge and has an ability that...
  7. Lambach

There are some occasional unexpected difficulty spikes, but overall, yeah, it's pretty normal. That fight against the Chaos Space Marine at the end of Act 1 is probably the most difficult fight you'll have in whole game (and it's actually pretty fucking brutal on Unfair). Might as well up the...
  8. Lambach

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

I doubt they started production right after the first game. Maybe Vavra just spent the next 4-5 years living off the profits he made from the first one, traveling the world on a yacht, snorting coke off of hookers' asses, practicing HEMA, just living the good life, you know? :M
  9. Lambach

The problem with the game is that it's too easy to break combat past a certain point in the game (mid-Act 2 or so, depending on builds). The combat in both previous Owlcat games could've also been trivialized even on Unfair, but you actually had to put some effort into it and do some...
  10. Lambach

Baldur's Gate Larian is moving away from D&D, no BG3 DLC or BG4

Not wanting to milk an existing insanely successful cash cow for all she's worth through minimum effort? I can't tell if this is admirable or just pants-on-head retarded.
  11. Lambach

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Wesley Snipes was easily the worst thing about Blade 3. One of the worst "acting" performances I've ever seen. Which makes sense, considering he was high as a kite pretty much all the time.
  12. Lambach

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

A BG3 Party can do the same to Raphael, even with his 666 HP.
  13. Lambach

I dunno if he qualifies as a level 20 threat or not, but "some random cambion" he is definitely not. His dad is the 2nd most powerful Archdevil in all the Nine Hells, after all. :M
  14. Lambach

That's probably my biggest issue with it. You'd think that learning something like that should be a really big deal instead of being brushed aside and never brought up again (AFAIK) after the Quest is done.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom