Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lampros

1. KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

This looks like one of the few sci-fi games that may draw my interest.
  2. 4X CIV4 FFH2 or MoM?

Have there been FfH mods from Civ 5 or 6?
  3. TBS The Fall From Heaven Thread [Civ 4 mod] - 2016 Edition™ - 2022 Update!

Are there versions of this mod for Civ 5 or 6?
  4. Turn-Based Tactics Warbanners - turn-based tactics from the developers of Drums of War

Yes, I've banged my head on the wall a few more tries, and that will be my next path. (I hope that works, and I don't have to re-start the game entirely with a different composition." I will do so now. The problem with casters in this fight is that they get debuffed to the point where they...
  5. Turn-Based Tactics Warbanners - turn-based tactics from the developers of Drums of War

Okay, I got back to the game for the first time in 3 weeks or so, and I immediately got stuck in the first mission I tried: "The Search for Eternity." I am not sure if this is supposed to be a hard mission or whether my composition or play-style is not fit for this mission, but I need help. I...
  6. Turn-Based Tactics Warbanners - turn-based tactics from the developers of Drums of War

Please let me know when you have a new version. I lost my save somehow, and I got Darkest Dungeon DLC. So I was side-tracked the last 2 weeks but can test again this week.
  7. Turn-Based Tactics Warbanners - turn-based tactics from the developers of Drums of War

Damn, I thought I would win the award for the longest wall-of-text! :( This is indeed a huge plus. But combat in Battle Brothers can also be suitably long, if you are facing Orc Warriors! ;) I will disagree vigorously here, my friend - with the proviso that you could be possibly right on...
  8. Longsword Tabletop Tactics

This looks very interesting. I might back it.
  9. Age of Wonders 3

What? Paradox bought Triumph? Darn! I guess we won't have AoW 4 the way some of us envisioned.
  10. Turn-Based Tactics Warbanners - turn-based tactics from the developers of Drums of War

Yes, for the record I also experienced difficulty figuring out which guy was selected on his turn.
  11. Turn-Based Tactics Warbanners - turn-based tactics from the developers of Drums of War

I consider myself a veteran min-max player of these type of games, and I do not see "snowball" effect you detect - at least at higher difficulties. I know a lot of folks disagree, but games ought to target the average player anyways. It is indeed absolutely brutal. I took 3 healers (including...
  12. Turn-Based Tactics Warbanners - turn-based tactics from the developers of Drums of War

I posted a closed beta impression on the Steam forum, because I thought that venue will generate more discussions. But I guess at least until release, this will be the go-to site. So I will repost it here: Okay, I played the latest closed beta for about 7-8 hours (8-10 missions?), and so far I...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom