Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lithium Flower

1. Lithium Flower

Sorry dude(s,) I promise I will be out getting cigarettes just a little while longer.

Sorry dude(s,) I promise I will be out getting cigarettes just a little while longer.
  2. Lithium Flower

In Progress [LP] Lord Captain, you've served your time in Hell! Codex plays Lords of Infinity, a text RPG of Politics and Warfare

Sorry guys, thought about checking in earlier but it felt kind of gratuitous sending off a ping just to say "yep, I did fall into the infinite procrastination trap." Giving an estimated time of update is equally preposterous considering it has been a little more than "couple of days" since my...
  3. Lithium Flower

In Progress [LP] Lord Captain, you've served your time in Hell! Codex plays Lords of Infinity, a text RPG of Politics and Warfare

FYI guys: I'm locking in 1a2a3a, however an update won't be coming for several days. I am in the middle of wrapping up a few different things, and would like to get them out of the way so that I can do the LP justice - I've barely been reading the last chapter or so beyond a light skim, and I'd...
  4. Lithium Flower

Since you have opted for illumination, you should choose to bum-out on clothes - that would be a cool reference to the lyrics of Blue Oyster Cult's Astronomy. "Call me Desdinova, 'Eternal light' These gravely digs of mine Will surely prove a sight..." I mean that's not actually a good reason...
  5. Lithium Flower

I shall spend an extra 50 Crown for preparations to illuminate the house. The fundamentals behind the process of illumination are easy enough to grasp. Through the use of a multitude of paper lanterns, you could endeavour to light up the whole of the outside of your house. In daytime, such a...
  6. Lithium Flower

Yeah, I did not check ahead as I usually do - now I see that there is a fuckton of nested choices. Let's just proceed with the vote as-is, with the understanding that you are just prioritizing the matter you want to attend to first as Kipeci is saying, and when we return to this branch I will...
  7. Lithium Flower

[Sorry, fell off the whole "carousel of life" thingy for a few days. Rolled to resolve tie between options 1 and 3. And the winner is:] I shall invite a few tenants, but only the most suitable. It isn't too difficult to assemble a dozen or so names of those of your tenants most worthy of...
  8. Lithium Flower

Given a frankly shocking lack of raucous applause and adoring message flooding my inbox, I should note that my previous quip re: balls was a not meant in earnest but rather as a sophisticated and nuanced joke. I was exercising irony, you see, by characterizing the passage as featuring a...
  9. Lithium Flower

"Very well. A country ball, then." The news of your decision throws the entire household into the beginnings of a frenzy. It is no small thing to put on a ball, and even now, months before the auspicious event, there are preparations to be made. Starting with the guest list. For days, you and...
  10. Lithium Flower

I gotta say, I have a high general opinion of the author's writing, but this whole bit seems very sloppy and poorly researched. Ball, ball, ball, the characters say. Even surface-level research into the history of European group activities is enough to understand that ball is an extremely...
  11. Lithium Flower

Let's see to refurbishing the village shrine. You make a note to set aside the appropriate funds, then draft a call for workmen to be posted in the village square. Until then, all you can do is wait. --- The regular management of the estate doesn't take long to address, but it very soon...
  12. Lithium Flower

I am in need of a sizeable loan, 2500 crown or so. Two thousand and five hundred crown is a great deal of money by almost any standard, even yours. To those who make their living by working the land or standing behind a shop counter, it's a sum which might as well be entirely impossible. Yet...
  13. Lithium Flower

Ok thank you my special friend so if I understand correctly starting a major project will not lock us out of other construction, but it uses up a turn and will give us the option to spend more turns working on it in the future, so it is still a bit of a commitment. Given the new information I...
  14. Lithium Flower

Endemic Optimist Might either of you fellows know if starting the mega project prevents other construction until it is completed - or however that works, exactly? I was going to look it up or examine the code today, but will be quite busy, so If you happen to know I'd appreciate it. The...
  15. Lithium Flower

golly-gee ain't I so random and quirky sometimes, just like a manic pixie e-something of your dreams ufufu ^^^ Nah, more like an eight year old - except not even Epstein would want to touch me (^:^)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom