Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Malakal
Reactions
3,655 8,855 6 632 49 207

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are aware that NATO has tanks and IFV made recently right? [...] a country offers some 80s stuff while being in the process of replacing it with new stuff (case for France, Sweden, USA etc).
    Lmao if you once again relies on French or Swedish army. It is completely wrong since France lost its armement industry in the 2000s. They can't even make Leclercs anymore.
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    Not the army operating on the African former colonies (Thanks to a defense treaty when they split from the empire) but the foreign legion. The same doesn't either operate tanks, only light vehicles/IFV. [1/2]
    Maxie
    Maxie
    niggas gonna pretend caesar howitzers dont exist, that caracal choppers dont exist etc etc
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    On french military industry, they still have a descent base even if majority of the companies are now either owned by BAE or Co-owned with the Germans as in the case of the Nexter and Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (Makers of mostly of the tanks and associated equipment for both countries). [2/2]
    Why you still don't have ukraine tag?
    Malakal
    Malakal
    Why would I? I openly stated and state I didn't like Ukraine before and I barely like it now. Enemy of my enemy may be my friend but more often its merely a friendship of convenience.
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    You deserve the tag, yes. I'm very disappointed in you.
    The profile picture, which game is it from?
    Malakal
    Malakal
    BG2 n00b
    Üstad
    Üstad
    Haven't played that one yet.
    Malakal
    Malakal
    What can I say, I love the 2D art, and the guy from my avatar is my perfect sarcastic NPC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom