Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Malakal

1. Malakal

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

Looks like this could be a great game if it had real combat. Maybe dungeon crawling is better?
  2. Malakal

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

I'm sure hes just making jokes since he could just mage duel the Jade Emperor easily right? I mean how much S does it have? Enough to reliably beat S4?
  3. Malakal

Hearts of Iron IV - The Ultimate WWII Strategy Game

Well you inspired me to try France again, did historical war in 1939 normal infantry build and air. Germany pressed me a bit but once I achieved air superiority I could devote forces to kill Italy and then Germany was overextended and died. Didn't even decc soviets.
  4. Malakal

Poland is not weak its almost on par with Italy it just has bad position in a WW2 game. It has good industry and big population. There are however several decent industry countries with bad manpower like South Africa, Australia, Canada and Bulgaria. Especially as AUS a few lost divisions and...
  5. Malakal

In early war you can rush Germany with minor allies, if the war starts ~1939 they just die unless you help them. Which you may consider since that extends German front line to be massive.
  6. Malakal

France is a top tier power, if you can win as Poland (and I can) you can as France with way more industry and resources and better situation overall. Just buy time, build industry, build a solid modern army and win. Remove all the frog modifiers and you should do fine.
  7. Malakal

Incline Dominions 6

Join discord, there are multiple, usually very friendly, there is also Steam groups and some forums also run games. RNG maps are shit and sometimes eliminate you at game start, issue is very old. Try some blitzes - real time MP matches - for fast learning how spells work, which are good etc.
  8. Malakal

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

Hit your local Ulm for unlimited salt, cheap! Give every commander salt, recruit scouts to give them salt!
  9. Malakal

In MP you dont use frontlines you use the bug with garrisoning Sweden or some other neutral nation to get the planning bonus and manually move every unit.
  10. Malakal

Unfortunately that would require AI to understand navy and airforce... Try the usual suspects like BlackICE and World Ablaze.
  11. Malakal

The monolith is always the lesser issue, the watchers are brutal, I've seen provinces with 60 of those...
  12. Malakal

Isn't it three turns? Was like that in previous versions so I'd assume so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom