Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mojomancer

1. Mojomancer

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

What is that framerate? How does someone manage to have a low framerate on a game that old?
  2. Mojomancer

[NO LONGER MANTAINED] Fallout: New Vegas - Sigourn's Recommended Mods

Had a lot of trouble getting Mod Organizer to work, the solution turned out to be uninstalling it and then using the manual install files instead of the installer. Which seems to be a typical fix with tools for games using Bethesda's engine. Once I got it working though? Everything works...
  3. Mojomancer

Game News Pillars of Eternity II to be published by Versus Evil

There's no way to know for sure until the game is out but I'm just hoping these bad habits didn't rub off on Obsidian.
  4. Mojomancer

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

Whats the current recommended way to get the game running at a modern resolution that doesn't mess with the textures or anything else?
  5. Mojomancer

[NO LONGER MANTAINED] Fallout: New Vegas - Sigourn's Recommended Mods

Thanks for the list. About to start a new playthrough of the game and was looking for a good list to base my mod selection on. I usually only play Vanilla+ so I only use texture mods, bug fixes and then make some changes myself in the GECK to clear up minor issues I have. There's a lot of...
  6. Mojomancer

What did New Vegas DO WRONG? / Would isometric New Vegas with finished content be GOAT?

The only things I have an issue with in vanilla New Vegas is the lighting in some areas including the character creation screen and the bugs. Design wise I love the game as it is.
  7. Mojomancer

Where does Codex go for tabletop RPG news/reviews?

I usually just ask the nerds at my local game shops. But after reading this thread I think I'll check out some of these internet nerds.
  8. Mojomancer

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

A Night To Remember. One of the Daedric quests. It was pretty good.
  9. Mojomancer

Game News Pillars of Eternity II to be published by Versus Evil

Also forgot to mention that future patches would make the game more difficult for players that don't have features that are locked behind DLC.
  10. Mojomancer

ITZ HAPPENING - Pete Hines says Bethesda has a new unannounced game coming out this year

"The Jarl's men brought by this bounty letter, take a look." Sends you to the exact same bandit camp you just cleared and you get 100 gold for the time and effort.
  11. Mojomancer

This is Reddit's idea of role-playing in Morrowind

"Roleplaying is an optional way of playing the game" At least they're honest.
  12. Mojomancer

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Dead Space, The Force Unleashed, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines? Pretty decent pedigree for a character artist.
  13. Mojomancer

Legend of Five Rings by FFG

I assume it's still in production since they haven't said that they have cancelled it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom