Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nicebrain

1. Nicebrain

The Random Adventure Game News Thread

Played this I while back, was heavy discount then. Not very hard puzzels and somewhat nice voice acting. Decent adventure game with nice look and a twist at the end. I could even stand it having children in it. https://af.gog.com/en/game/bear_with_me_the_complete_collection?as=1649904300
  2. Nicebrain

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Anyone else having problems with using magic items from quickslots breaks turnbased so you cant attack?
  3. Nicebrain

The Worst RPG You Spent The Most Hours On

Lionheart, only half of a game and a awful ending. I game so bad I ended upp here...
  4. Nicebrain

Good non-action horror adventure games

Maybe "Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller". The minigames do break the no action/coordination thing tho (they are not very hard). Some parts better than others, good soundtrack, terribel minigames, but I hate minigames so... Did finish it so cant be all that bad
  5. Nicebrain

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

Nah, I dont change my mind just for being on the losing side
  6. Nicebrain

That must be incredibly boring

That must be incredibly boring
  7. Nicebrain

KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister Thread - now with Palace of Ice sequel DLC

Tried to play the game, got stuck not being able to leave the city... That poll dont seem to list "fixing bugs"
  8. Nicebrain

KickStarter Chinatown Detective Agency - cybernoir point-and-click adventure inspired by Carmen Sandiego

Why all this "innovative" stuff in adventure games... Well, the save game system is a sure way for me to never play it anyway, and I am a backer so I own it.
  9. Nicebrain

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Well now I can both load save games and create characters so they must have done something right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom