Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ovplain

1. Ovplain

Share your "I am not playing" list

2017 GOTY.
  2. Ovplain

Game News King Arthur: Knight's Tale now available on Early Access

Early Access is a scam. Please don't buy games in Early Access.
  3. Ovplain

What game are you wasting time on?

Latest bunch: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Liked it! Very entertaining, really enjoyed exploring the 'haunted hotel', I'm a sucker for 'detail', was plenty to be found in the seemingly painstakingly hand-crafted rooms. Funny game too! Always thought Luigi was a bit of a fruit, but this lanky doofus is...
  4. Ovplain

Community RPG Codex 2020 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

Man, beat NONE of these games. Just clicked through the thing.
  5. Ovplain

Incline Your Favorite Games from 2020? Any Genre

The only game released in 2020 that I finished seems to be 'Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure'! So I guess that's it. I am playing 'Horizon Zero Dawn' now though, might beat that in 2020.
  6. Ovplain

Nintendo Switch, the only console today making games which are games

Ultimately had no issues with the graphics, everything just melted away. Finished Zelda, moved on to Fire Emblem Three Houses and Luigi's Mansion 3. Having a blast. Though I did boot up Horizon Zero Dawn after the last patch, just to check if they fixed my obscure issue yet. They haven't. But...
  7. Ovplain

First game/s you played on PC.

Minesweeper, Solitaire and 'Bow & Arrow.' And then 'Ski or Die' and 'Gods.'
  8. Ovplain

What game are you wasting time on?

Latest bunch: Full Throttle Remastered (Never played it back in the day. Was alright IIRC. Not to difficult, which I appreciated.) Layers of Fear (I'm a big pussy when it comes to horror games. Which is a shame, would love to be able to enjoy them. Just can't handle them! But this one was pretty...
  9. Ovplain

This is how I told him. It was the only way, really. He was somewhat fruity about it, quite a bit fruity even, but still, he wasn't all the way fruity like I feared. So good! Well, I got an f'ing Switch. Christ. Started off with the big one, with Breath ov Wild. 'Object pop-in' will get some...
  10. Ovplain

My best friend's a Nintendo fanboy. Huge Switch fan too. Been pestering me for years to join his camp. Refused to get a Wii, refused to get a Wii U, refused to get a Switch. Goofed on him for liking Nintendo games, he goofed on me for being a PC gamer, our relationship was just fine. Nintendo...
  11. Ovplain

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

Bought it, playing it now. Really trying to like it, trying to meet it half way. So far, so good. But I'm only 3 hours in. Anyway, looked it up on Steamcharts, thought it was funny how this game has more concurrent players than Marvel's Avengers! Good. I'm glad. Whether DT turns out to be a...
  12. Ovplain

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Not so sure about that one. I mean, I liked PoE 1 & 2 more than D:OS 1 & 2, which I still liked too, but can shady scumbags be called 'saints'? What with them also doing early access with that 'grounded' thing. And they've got Microsoft backing them for Pete's sake! Scumbags. F'ing scumbags all...
  13. Ovplain

Baldur's Gate Why do YOU hate Baldur's Gate 3?

Well, the #1 reason has to be Larian trying to snooker people into spending 60 bucks into a glorified demo. It's shady, it's scummy, please don't support early access, please just WAIT! But I was skeptical from the get go mainly because I never really liked D:OS 1 & 2's 'theme park' design...
  14. Ovplain

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'm not 100% sure, but I just gotta believe, if anything does, it's buying games in Early Access that make Baby Jesus cry. Please don't buy this. Please don't support scummy, shady practices like 'Early Access'. Do us all a favor. Don't encourage this greedy industry. You give these people an...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom