Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Parsifarka
Reactions
1,175 2,943 3 94 5 76

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kudos for that post in the depression thread. You're a very uplifting and well-spoken potato.
    Parsifarka
    Parsifarka
    Thank you, I wasn't going to take part until I saw Jasede 's reply that compelled me to post; it was pleasant to write my experience to people who would get what I was saying, as even friends' understanding in this matter might be rather superficial when they've never faced the unbearable fact that in a such fallen world, without God nothing is permitted.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Hey, as a guy who's been in a similar place but has next to no religious education, I really appreciated it.
    Welcome to my spirit journey of Grimoire enlightenment. I have since climbed the 600 hour mountain, and now reside in the land of the clouds above with these other greats who have completed Grimoire. The mysteries are all revealed in time.
    Some of your posts have given me new insight on how philosophy affects logical discourse. Thanks!
    Parsifarka
    Parsifarka
    Thanks for the kind words, most unexpected in this place and particularly when concerning such a subject clouded by much conceit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom