Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
pm_675
Reactions
255 707 25 1 6

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everyone considered him
    The coward of the county.
    He'd never stood one single time
    To prove the county wrong.
    His mama named him Tommy,
    But folks just called him Yellow.
    Something always told me
    They were reading Tommy wrong.
    Are you afraid of a logical argument retarded faggot?
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Easy on the weed, pothead.
    pm_675
    pm_675
    Ohh, a badass. I'm so scared
    The Jester
    The Jester
    C'OMON, come at me, bro!
    Shake that 270 kg of fat, let me see what you are made of
    Hold those furry claws of yours, defend yourself!
    I put your head above my fireplace as a trophy
    I peel your skin and make a first-class cloak from it and give it as a gift to my love!
    We found the butthurt fanboy
    pm_675
    pm_675
    So says the person who doesn't understand how to play the game and can't accept that the it isn't for him. Kthxbye
    How about you present some counter-arguments?
    pm_675
    pm_675
    Because I don't discuss with conspiracy theorists or crazy people. It's not productive and you can see why in your butthurt response to a rating instead of laughing of and carry on. Cheers!
    Lady_Error
    Lady_Error
    Whatever you say, NPC_675.
    pm_675
    pm_675
    Indeed, so go buy a bitcoin or something
    Hey you little shit, how are you today ?

Do you have a Pathfinder dildo already in your collection ?
    pm_675
    pm_675
    No, do you? I mean with the amount of butthurt that pathfinder causes you...
    That's not very nice.
    pm_675
    pm_675
    What? Calling you a cuck? If you post that you have to be careful with the recommendation here, after you ask for for one. What should I call you? Sadly attention whore is not a button.
    Peace
    overly excitable young man
    Who hurt you Mr. Bear?
    Why are you rating my posts retarded, faggot? You could at least have some courage to confront me about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom