Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Pyke
Reactions
534 5,564 3 40 4 10

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm creeping towards 40 but I still have all my hair. Wish me luck!
    Pyke
    The Brotherhood, from South Africa
    Messages: 1,066 Ratings: +4,084 / 196 / -1 Kodex Kool Kredits: 2,547
    Viewing thread WOULD?, A moment ago
    there's a tiny hole in my wall

sometimes I have nightmares about things coming out of it
    Infinitron is trying to gaslight you. Don't fall for his psyop.
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Ed is at it again, natural born actor this one, oi look at me bruv, ey I'm your bro yo, yeah right, best chum until push comes to shove and he's the first motherfucker to rend you
    Pyke
    Pyke
    I'm so confused!
    finally picked desolation. I've been promised some boy and his dog experience. I got my dog but it cant scan for females. Is my game build broken?
    lukaszek
    lukaszek
    also wanted to give high praise. Recently played a lot of games for like 10min each, just couldnt get hooked. You guyz nailed initial experience. Its like a new show you find out and want to binge watch 2 seasons during single night, based on opening
    lukaszek
    lukaszek
    and so many movies come to my mind as reference, will die antwoord jump on me at some point?
    Pyke
    Pyke
    Honestly at some point I stopped counting the references. There are a ton of little south africanisms dotted around. Some Stargate. It think there is a Magnum PI one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom