Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Quillon

1. Quillon

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

Whadayamean? They said its gonna be in the sequel also and that it'll be easier to acquire schnappses but they said nothing for us to assume any change in the saving mechanic itself.
  2. Quillon

With my knowledge of the game's narrative atm I wouldn't need a mod or anything to not use schnappses before most dialogues. I'm just talking about the mechanic since its gonna be in the sequel also.
  3. Quillon

I almost always used schnapps before dialogue and I just get visually annoyed with drunk Henry in dialogue, don't really care/think about bonuses. I want an optional saviour's apple juice mechanic where Henry doesn't get drunk :P
  4. Quillon

Yeah well my problem is with what's not realized than what is. If such things were implemented I wouldn't have a problem with it, I would even have treated savior schnapps mechanic as an ingenius way to get players to play with a "fully realized drunk henry" but as it is now I don't choose to...
  5. Quillon

Drunkness isn't a fully realized feature then; henry doesn't act drunk, doesn't slur his words, doesn't get reproached cos of his drunkenness. I'm getting drunk cos of saving the game and their precious immershun that dictated most of their design choices breaks when henry talks normally while...
  6. Quillon

I had no problem saving requiring schnapps but I hated that Henry looked drunk in dialogues with bobbing his head etc as if he wasn't already goofy looking enough.
  7. Quillon

Nah, they said the game is already in good shape/what KCD1 is today after all the patches and they have the rest of the year to fix/polish it even further.
  8. Quillon

the shame of going hunting with hans without a horse
  9. Quillon

Finally - apparently the tech has reached that point where this is possible, what I've been wanting for I guess about 15 years; no mo spawns & heavy scripting for player convenience, instead things happening through systems interacting with each other. This'll prove to be the most important...
  10. Quillon

since he can't get any worse anything different about Henry is
  11. Quillon

upscaled it, didn't help much :P
  12. Quillon

watched it half an hour ago and thought it was an old KCD1 ad, now watched it more closely...ffs henry will come to see after all :negative: so is that city prague? also it looks like henry had a facelift at least lmao also coming this year! what did I say

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom