Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Redeye

1. Redeye

Just came back to troll/opine.

thanks for the help
  2. Redeye

Just came back to troll/opine.

Finally got around to Skyrim. Playing vanilla on Legendary Edition. Almost done. I have found that Neloth is the only interesting NPC. The magic dog is super annoying. AND ... drumroll... Bethesda missed out on having Aimee Mann as the voice of Paarthurnax. The "Potato Mod" looks...
  3. Redeye

Crispy™ Codex Machete Squad: FOnline 2 Clan Thread

WIPE in Fonline Reloaded is Tomorrow or The Next Day. I have scienced almost everything, and loaded up the vehicles with gear to try player-driven events for various kind of weapons. There are *many* crafting materials at Santa's Workshop. Also there is no way I will have time to move the...
  4. Redeye

Let's see how many people we can get. General notes: 1. For orientation, check the wiki to see how FO:Reloaded is different from FOnline 2. Read the forum to get the RULES - FO:Reloaded is super strict about violations and may fuck a whole faction and its assets for sploit/cheats done by just...
  5. Redeye

Ok fuckers, no point in doing anything in FO2. I have a ghost network (complete!) in FOnline Reloaded, in case anyone wants free and easy starting/setup/etc. so they can enjoy the last 1.5-2 months before WIPE. Then all dies and fuckitall. This way there is no commitment, no grinding, no...
  6. Redeye

Boring boring boring Still, in a month or so... There will be enough of everything to do everything. Then the fire.
  7. Redeye

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

It's been so long since I played DDO. Do they finally have thievery, traps, and open world pk-ing?
  8. Redeye

Just logged back in. I have no interest in Fonline2, but maybe I will sell everything to buy landmines. One last trollapalooza! If anyone has base access, invite SwinglineRed so I can loot the Machete Squad corpse. or not Anyone up for Fonline Reloaded? I might get back into that after...
  9. Redeye

Decline Codex is dying

Is that still running?
  10. Redeye

Game News BattleTech Kickstarter launches on September 29th, Shadowrun: Hong Kong mini-campaign in early 2016

I have a replacement battery for my old Aptiva... maybe time for a replay.
  11. Redeye

Preview Torment Kickstarter Update #42: New Gameplay Video - "A World Unlike Any Other"

Ok, so Gamma World (6E) crossed with Dying Earth. Plus some Dan Simmons stuff (Hyperion cantos/Illium-Olympos). Not a bad mix.
  12. Redeye

Augmented Reality MMO games (say, Ingress)

Combine with geocaching for phat lewts (and drug couriering).
  13. Redeye

Game News Telepath Tactics Released

Is this anything like Psi-Ops?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom