Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by RoBoBOBR

1. RoBoBOBR

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

Balin has more innate movement skills (jump, dash, charge, jumping attack) then any other vanguard, and gets surprise bonus after all of them (via Murderous Intent). Couple that with skills that give MP or AP on movement skill use and he blends enemy backline into a fine smoothie while covering...
  2. RoBoBOBR

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

On "very hard" and late in game (last several missions of story plus end-game content, sidhe shrine scenarios and the like) i started fighting mobs that were not killed in 1-2 attacks or cleaves. They also started to really hurt with their attacks, so off-tanking stopped being viable. Champs...
  3. RoBoBOBR

Detector units are slightly annoying for Balin but it's still not a big problem to restealth when you have MPs and stealth is 1AP (he really wants to start rounds in stealth - bonus AP and MP are very good). Give him some +dmg on kill gear, feed him archers and he quickly turns into a 1-hit...
  4. RoBoBOBR

Guilty Gear Strive - ArcSys fighting game

unexpected
  5. RoBoBOBR

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: King Arthur: Knight's Tale

Main story's difficulty does fall off as you gear up and gain skills. End-game's toughness however increases as it goes along, though for now i just tried the 2nd one — Rising Eclipse, it was definitely harder then anything main game had thrown at me.
  6. RoBoBOBR

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Perfect mod https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/5321
  7. RoBoBOBR

Screenshot thread

JarlFrank it's BG3
  8. RoBoBOBR

Screenshot thread

9. RoBoBOBR

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

things dying from first two-three bullets of a burst do not stop the burst, you still fire all shots. "economical" is not something that comes to mind when i think of LMG/Minigun.
  10. RoBoBOBR

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Started a Heavy Gun run on Hard. LMGs are fun, dakka is satisfying (blowing tough opposition away in one or two BRRRRR session especially) but by god that thing chews through ammo.
  11. RoBoBOBR

Dwarf Fortress - How the hell do I play this silly thing?

As long as your doctor's name isn't Azira you're OK.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom