Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
rogueknight333
Reactions
143 577 1 1 2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, are you interested in adding in voice acting to the swordflight module? I can do some AI stuff, here's some examples:

rogueknight333
    rogueknight333
    I appreciate the offer, but I doubt that at this stage I want to take on all the extra work of integrating a lot of audio files, checking them for quality and consistency, etc. Not to mention that I would expect them to significantly bloat the download size. Also, if you want to make a version of the existing modules with AI-voice acting added yourself, there is nothing stopping you.
    deama
    deama
    Jvegi Go ahead then, give me at least 1 example.
    deama
    deama
    rogueknight333 I thought maybe you were thinking about it and I could do the work of supplying the audio voices.
    Thank you for your amazing work on Swordflight. I hadn't been this pumped up for a computer D&D game since Icewind Dale. Truly awesome stuff.
    I only regret not having tried it sooner, I've always been sour on NWN1 in general as the original campaign is very lackluster.
    rogueknight333
    rogueknight333
    You could perhaps check the Swordflight database with a text editor to see if the Ch. 2 data has been included.
    CaesarCzech
    Thanks, i was bit worried, its another of those minor bugs that seems far more serious at first glance.
    CaesarCzech
    BTW i have to say i adore your work, The Twisted Rune stuff was one of the best bits of comedy i seen in roleplaying game and you portrayed the best Genre savy but arrogant character i ever seen in roleplaying game. I also adore how you managed to make even evil companions nuanced and real rather than Evil Head Smash.
    Quick question, I completed Zarala Quest 4 but she doesnt want to talk to me about Sword Lore and Hamad keeps sending me to Zarala. How do i advance from this ? i can look up conversation in toolset but i need to know command to advance the quest and complete it.

Also Chelys didnt spawn in the Tavern but that is minor problem .
    rogueknight333
    rogueknight333
    You actually should have been able to advance the "Sword Lore" quest with Zarala by first resting and then talking to her about it. I was assuming it was bugged but perhaps you simplyl neglected to do this.
    CaesarCzech
    Okay Chelys isnt there, not even in debug mode, she isnt in the creature list. As for Zarala i didnt have any idea you need to rest.

I figured that since the Quest With Packet simply has you to wait for time its the same with The Sword lore so my bad for the stupidity.

So there is no bug with Zarala but Chelys bug seems to have escalated from previous versions :D from invisibility to nonexistence.
    rogueknight333
    rogueknight333
    I do not know why she would disappear. For reference, when I investigate, are you playing the EE or pre-EE NWN?

You could still get her by using the Debug command "dm_runscript s_test008" to spawn several potential henchmen including Chelys. Just ignore the others, though there is a chance that having multiple versions of Talu/Snajagh might cause a few issues.
    Hi there. A quick question on installation of Swordflight - is it safe to install Swordflight module while The Aielund Saga is installed? I see that from chap 2 to 4 requires its own Hak file - is there any chance these Hak file will have any compatibility issues?

I will be playing with NWN Diamond edition, not EE.
    rogueknight333
    rogueknight333
    Yes, that is safe. There is no problem having haks from multiple module series installed at the same time. A module only references the specific hakpaks the builder has set it to, so it will ignore any others.
    Hi there
    I was wondering if you or anyone you know might enjoy working on a very large Dark Sun project for NWN? We have a really large team already but we are always looking for more help.
    rogueknight333
    rogueknight333
    Thanks for the offer, but I am quite busy with my own Swordflight project at this time so I doubt I would be in a position to help you much. From what I have seen you are at least as active as I am on places such as the NWVault forums & Discord channel, so any other NWN modders who come to mind would probably be people you are already familiar with.
    Tonden Ockay
    Tonden Ockay
    Thanks for responding, we have a really large team already but I'm always looking for more because this is a really BIG project. Thanks again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom