Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by sexbad?

1. sexbad?

Dying Light

For me the parkour was hindered by some common zombie who could run as fast as I could and climb all the things that I could and took like forty hits to kill. I think I tried to run around, but I encountered a few of them like that, and it just sucked all the fun out of fleeing from zombies.
  2. sexbad?

Detroit: Become Human - new David Cage game

That was the best fucking part. It was automated, too, and it had power running all along it for those holographic warning signs, but it had no means to stop the cars in it if there's a person in front of them.
  3. sexbad?

DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot - now with The Ancient Gods DLC

It's good to see the real Arch-Vile. The one in D44M sucked ass and basically spawned enemies in the same way that the game was doing it already. I'm sure happy to see twice the monsters--twelve maximum at a time instead of six lol
  4. sexbad?

Rage 2 from Just Cause devs

I really can't agree that it looks like new Doom much at all, not that I'd praise that resemblance much anyway, if it were the case. It looked like a pretty generic FPS to me, akin to the newer CoD games, now that they have the double jumping and arena fight areas, and such. The environments...
  5. sexbad?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - coming September 5th

This sounds par for the course. Call of Pripyat seemed to be GSC's last breath as a competent game developer. From another STALKER thread: I remember the last time they announced a 2, they showed one render of a guy at a campfire and promised a fuckton of DRM and an XBox 360 version.
  6. sexbad?

You underestimate the genius of David Cage. He shaves himself bald because he naturally sprouts rainbow locks. This is actually the kind of thought he puts into social issues he hears about. Then he goes back to fully modeling women's pussies and hiding them in his games.
  7. sexbad?

revisiting this gem
  8. sexbad?

Graphics that are too good

I mean, it's a tech demo for a technology whose most noticeable feature is real-time reflections. You can look a little deeper and see other raytracing demos that don't rely heavily on the feature most likely to awe people.
  9. sexbad?

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

hello 911? i wanna shoot up a school
  10. sexbad?

Rage 2 from Just Cause devs

I enjoyed some of the gunfights in Rage a lot, so it's unfortunate that they seem to be getting rid of the only thing that carried the game for me. The little snippets of gunplay basically looked like the Far Cry sequels to me. Probably not terrible, but not enticing at all now. I forget if it...
  11. sexbad?

Really vague, non-technical rambling in that video, but the idea has merit at least. I just replayed Star Fox: Assault for the first time in a decade today, and the music brought me straight back to my childhood, so I feel strongly about this. It has a top-notch, flamboyant, extremely memorable...
  12. sexbad?

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

I remember the last time they announced a 2, they showed one render of a guy at a campfire and promised a fuckton of DRM and an XBox 360 version.
  13. sexbad?

Absolute respect to the guy for disclosing that it's a sponsored stream.
  14. sexbad?

100% on Dwayne's side here

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom