Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Sherry
Reactions
1,067 5,406 7 299 11 25

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mr. Sawyer, won't you ride my white horse?
    Mr. Sawyer, it's symbolic of course :salute:
    We're approaching a game that is a classic.
    I can hear our publisher's call.
    Approaching a time that is drastic.
    Standing with our backs to the wall.
    Was it polemically sent?
    I wanna know what you meant.
    I wanna know!
    I wanna know what you meant ... YEAH!!!!
    Look at him running there's so far to go, he's very short of breath.
    And he'd said "don't be late ... just don't be late."
    With his parcel tucked tight under his arm, he's sure he's passed half way.
    And he'd said "don't be late ... just don't be late."
    "Did you do everything you're told, the instruction you had was old."
    I wasn't sure if I'd hear you, I'm glad you're still alright.
    "It's all been arranged for ten, the streets should be clear by then."
    I've done all that you told me. I'm sure that they will wait.
    "Their timing was made quite clear, if we're late they will not appear."
    They don't know, they don't know ... they don't know how far we've had to go!
    "If we're late I will not survive. They will keep me alive."
    It's not too far now and I can only wish you luck, friend.
    "I'm sorry I go alone, this metal is a cold home."
    I can see them waiting, a few more steps and you'll be there, he said.
    Just hurry and don't be late!
    You'd better hurry you may be late!!!
    Please tell me that I am doing better than I was this time last year. Please tell me when you look around, you are certain you wanna be here. I used to listen to your voice through your chest slowly descending. Please tell me that I am doing better than I was this time last year. Please tell me when you look around, you are certain you wanna be here.
    +1 LEVEL UP with 100 Schlechte Rechtschreibung! UH-OH running out of text but I, OH-I, I've got stamina! UH-OH typing now I close my eyes but UH-OH, I've got stamina! And OH-YEAH, running through the posts below but UH-I, I've got STAMINA! And OH-YEAH, I'm posting just enough! And OH-OH! I'VE GOT STAMINA!
    The sky is grey, the sand is grey, and the ocean is grey. And I feel right at home in this stunning monochrome, alone in my way. I smoke and I drink, and every time I blink, I have a tiny dream. But as bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact, that I'm worse than I seem. What kind of paradise am I looking for? You walk through my walls like a ghost on TV; you penetrate me.
    All those years, they were here first! Oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before. The takeover; the sweeping insensitivity of this still life.
    Maybe I'm just too demanding? Maybe I'm just like my father, I'm too bold. Maybe I'm just like my mother? She's never satisfied. Why does RPG Codex scream at each other? This is it what it sounds like when the Doves Cry! Eeeeeiiiiie ooooooooOOWoooooohhh deeoooooobbeeeiii wooooohhhaaaa!!!! Maybe? MAYBE?!? Never! NEVER WHYYYYyyyy SCREAM DOVES CRYYYYyyy!
    WHOA +1 LEVEL UP with 1,800 HEARTS so much many kind people let us continue in 2023 shout it out loud in the shoutbox okay? Okay!
    That man cannot conceive of anything that would make him perfectly happy and perfectly contempt is proved by the fact that his imagination has invented a variety of hells, all of them full of horror but never a paradise in which he would want to dwell for eternity or even for every long.
    I want you to look right in my eyes. To tell me you love me. To be by my side. I want you at the end of my life. Wanna see your face when I fall with grace - at the moment I die. Is that alright? Is that alright?
    I'd like to daze away to a place no one has known in a state of mind I could call mine, that only I could own, where I could hum a tune anytime I choose, and then there is no such thing as time. Where I can feel no pain just calm and sane. What a place for one to find!
    OoooooHhhhh! Falling in and oooouuuut of love ... in love and love. Why can't you see it? Why can't you feel? In and out of love each time. Why can't you feel it? Why can't you see it? In and out of love. Let it fade away ...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom