Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Sigourn
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2017 at 5:31 PM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 16 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 45 2
hopw roewur ne 121 9
Brofist 780 149
Goldfist 0 0
gimme dem dolla bills 2 0
nice 11 0
Dislike 2 0
Up Yours 8 0
Funny 334 94
rolleyes 6 0
Agree 398 115
Disagree 128 9
incline 42 17
decline 86 8
Edgy 50 9
meh 27 1
FAKE NEWS 4 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 8 3
Yes 4 0
No 20 1
Rage 23 7
Despair 47 7
Thanks! 25 38
Prestigious 42 1
Salute 110 12
Interesting 34 0
Informative 76 11
[citation needed] 32 6
Friendly 58 31
When words are not enough 14 1
Tool 1 0
Fabulously Optimistic 81 2
Creative 24 2
butthurt 63 26
Racist 29 2
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 9 0
sheeple 7 0
cuck 29 0
it is a mystery 31 24
Old 9 3
M'lady 12 1
Bad Spelling 20 3
WTF am I reading 84 5
Nuke it from orbit 15 1
retadred 236 13
Shit 205 19
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 1 1
Heresy 9 0
Equip the Ring 1 0
Excited! 26 24
Doggy 18 1
Kitty 5 0
Balanced 10 2
covfefe 3 0
Yuge! 1 0
Best Deal! 2 0
WTF!? 5 0
Love! 1 0
Build the Wall! 6 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 5 0
Disgusting! 6 0
You're Fired! 5 0
:M 35 3
M: 1 0
Birthday:
Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 24)

Sigourn

Magister, Mudcrab, 24, from Argentina.

Wish me luck, for today I'll take an exame for the first time in three different runs of this same subject. Jun 7, 2017

Sigourn was last seen:
Viewing forum General RPG Discussion, Jun 25, 2017 at 5:31 PM
    1. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Wish me luck, for today I'll take an exame for the first time in three different runs of this same subject.
      1. Excidium II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    2. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      I want to fill Sherry with my seed.
      1. alkeides 2.0
        May 28, 2017
    3. buru5
      buru5
      Looked through your list, looks like you enjoy JRPGs. I suggest Final Fantasy V and Valkyrie Profile. I know you don't keep a backlog, but consider it.
      1. ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Thanks! I played all of those JRPGs back when I was younger, but I want to give some JRPG a spin in the future, so I'll keep those in mind.
        May 25, 2017
      3. buru5
        buru5
        Yeah, most jrpgs I've played were when I was younger too. I still revisit some of them that I think are worthy. Ultimately I think most jrpgs are inferior to Western rpgs, but it's easy enough for me to overlook most issues if there are other redeeming factors.
        May 25, 2017
    4. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      To come to the weird realization that I feel nothing for my country's culture...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        you're mom doesn't have culture
        May 15, 2017
      3. Maxie
        Maxie
        maybe but she's not a colony
        May 15, 2017
        Maggot has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        you are onto something there
        May 15, 2017
    5. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      I dreamt a thicc brunette was in love with me. Why did I have to wake up? :(
      1. Excidium II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tick Tock Crocodile
        Tick Tock Crocodile
        i dreamt the sister of a guy who'd stolen her inheritance hired a vigilante detective to sort it out and the vigilante detective hired me to peg the guy

by the end it was like live-action goatse
        May 14, 2017
        Excidium II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        It was such a beautiful dream too, at the end I kind of acted like an asshole to her, but later I was on the street at 5 a.m. in the morning (I still remember that) and I was sending a message to my friends saying "Gonna try to hit up on a girl, wish me luck".
        May 14, 2017
        Excidium II and Barnabas have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. MotherMachinae
        MotherMachinae
        I think she was younger version of the woman who scream "get a fucking job already ffs" on daily basis
        May 14, 2017
        Excidium II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    6. Excidium II
      1. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Jajajajajaja, qué hijo de puta.
        May 6, 2017
    7. MediantSamuel
      MediantSamuel
      truce?
      2. Sigourn
        May 1, 2017
        ManjuShri and MediantSamuel have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. MediantSamuel
        May 1, 2017
        Sigourn and ManjuShri have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    8. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      What is it with Americans and "funny clip shows" where you have shitty comedians talking on top of the same clip over and over again?
      1. commie has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. commie
        commie
        Fuck those shows. They'd syndicate that crap so we saw all manner of it in Australia back in the 90's. Funniest Home Videos, Funniest Animal Videos, then the 'raunchy' 'Rudest (insert noun here) videos.....FFAAAARKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFF.
        Apr 29, 2017
        Repulsive and Sigourn have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Night Goat
        Night Goat
        I'm American and I don't know a single person who watches those. Are they even still making them?
        Apr 30, 2017
      5. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        They still run here in Argentina, in those awful American channels. What's worse is that the videos aren't even that funny to begin with, and they certainly aren't when repeated 20 times with four different faggots making lame jokes on top.
        Apr 30, 2017
    9. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Fuck Dark Souls, into the trash it goes.
      1. Kahr, Modron, Rpgsaurus Rex and 3 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Repulsive
        Repulsive
        Finished an armor-less run recently. Ez.
        Apr 27, 2017
        Courtier has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Night Goat
        Night Goat
        Sigourn, so you picked sorcerer but don't use spells? And then you complain that the game is too hard? Am I reading this right, because if I am then holy shit that's amazingly stupid.
        Apr 27, 2017
        just janior pretty pretty please. and Courtier have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        My character was very frail. Maybe in the future I will play Dark Souls, I most likely will. But only when I get this rage away from my body. As of now, I'm downloading New Vegas.
        Apr 27, 2017
    10. just janior pretty pretty please.
      1. Dreed, pippin, Courtier and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        no u
        Apr 23, 2017
    11. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      SEPHIROTH
    12. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      King's Field: BEATEN.
      1. Courtier, just janior pretty pretty please., Lhynn and 3 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        that was fast.
        Apr 9, 2017
        Courtier and just janior pretty pretty please. have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Well, keep in mind I have lots of free time. All of Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Then again, I didn't play King's Field all the day (I'm also playing Xenogears now).
        Apr 9, 2017
      5. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        are u enjoying xenogears?
        Apr 9, 2017
    13. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Meanwhile, in King's Field: already on floor 4. Got a fucking awesome map. Surprisingly addictive game.
      1. dunno lah, Cudgel, Lhynn and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        Yer less of a little bitch than i thought.
        Apr 9, 2017
        Courtier has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. dunno lah
        dunno lah
        Make sure you save up enough Dragon Tree Fruits
        Apr 9, 2017
    14. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      It's happening. I'm selling my PS2 and my PS3. RX 480, hopefully here we go!
      1. _____ and Cudgel have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        die
        Apr 9, 2017
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        I won't regret selling my PS2, you can bet on that. I'm sad I was never able to play Demon's Souls on my PS3, though. But eventually emulation will pick up. And I have another brand new DS3 we discovered at the back of our house to keep with me, though it appears the sensitivity of the analogs is slightly off.
        Apr 9, 2017
      5. Maggot
        Maggot
        emulation is a meme
        Apr 9, 2017
    15. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Now playing: King's Field (1992, FromSoftware).
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Aside from the game being a complete eyesore, literally (or maybe I'm just too tired, it's 11p.m. here and had college), seems good. I was on the brink of uninstalling after a couple of deaths, but I decided to skip that enemy and once I found my first save point, things got better. It's a fucking maze.
        Apr 6, 2017
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        The game being so slow is a huge downside, though.
        Apr 6, 2017
      5. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        informative
        Apr 6, 2017
    16. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Fucking cat fell of my lap and scratched my leg.
      1. Skittles
        Skittles
        Shouldn't have been fucking it, bro.
        Apr 5, 2017
        Maggot and MediantSamuel have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    17. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Could the Codex survive to Grimoire being shit?
      1. Nekot-The-Brave, an Administrator and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Repulsive
        Repulsive
        It won't be.
        Apr 1, 2017
        Nekot-The-Brave, Irenaeus and just janior pretty pretty please. have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    18. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Welp, I'm one hour away from returning to college. I decided it is now time I start playing my backlog videogames. Shadowrun Returns it is.
      1. Maxie
        Maxie
        an exceedingly bad choice m8
        Mar 28, 2017
        commie and Maggot have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. majamaja
        majamaja
        Better be STEM
        Mar 28, 2017
    19. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Holy shit, congrats Shin Megami Tensei, I've never quit a game because of high encounter rates before.
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        And that getting into an encounter every step of the way is annoying. "Well, you can escape or talk to them" is like a band-aid on a problem that shouldn't be a problem to begin with. Not to mention unless you write down every single interaction, it is fairly difficult keeping track of how each demon race will react to your persuasion attempts.
        Mar 20, 2017
      3. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        I guess gay dating sims are more your type of games then. What's next? King's Field is too slow? Wizardry is too hard? Darklands is not gay enough? No romances in Deus Ex?
        Mar 20, 2017
        NeoKino and MotherMachinae have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. NeoKino
        NeoKino
        Casual
        Mar 26, 2017
        MotherMachinae has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    20. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      romhacking is down. FUCK.
      1. an Administrator
        Mar 17, 2017
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        And no one knows when it will be back up. Apparently there were some issues that the admin couldn't deal with, and "real life is in the way", so... yeah. :(
        Mar 17, 2017
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Also, it's been like that for at least two or three days, but only today I decided to see what the hell was going on.
        Mar 17, 2017
    21. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Shaving my pubes was a huge mistake.
      2. United Nations
        Mar 16, 2017
      3. IncendiaryDevice
        IncendiaryDevice
        Are you getting the sticky balls now...
        Mar 16, 2017
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        It just itches That said, I managed to sleep just fine for the most part, especially so considering I was nervous for today (had to choose which asignatures I would do this year in college).
        Mar 16, 2017
    22. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      I shaved my pubes. Now it itches. Shit.
      2. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        faggot
        Mar 16, 2017
        United Nations, Orobis and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Repulsive
        Repulsive
        homosexual
        Mar 16, 2017
        Courtier, Orobis and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Orobis
        Orobis
        fudge packer
        Mar 16, 2017
        Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    23. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      It's two weeks before college starts again and it's that time of my vacations when I want to start playing a game that would take me months.
      1. an Administrator
        Mar 12, 2017
    24. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Anyone mind explaining the Prosper meme to me? Or buying me Tyranny on GOG? Whatever works best for you.
      2. Severian Silk
        Severian Silk
        Ask prosper about his AI.
        Mar 12, 2017
        an Administrator has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Search in Retardoland and Prosperium, you will find all secret there. Former Fallout 3 modder
        Mar 12, 2017
        Sigourn has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Fuck, there's too many things to comb through, I'll just pretend I know its origins.
        Mar 12, 2017
    25. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      How to spot if you are a faggot: 1) Do you want to suck dicks? 2) Do you use the word "Toxic" when describing other people?
      1. Kalin and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Only a faggot who has never kissed a man's tender cheek would say something like that.
        Mar 11, 2017
      4. pippin
        pippin
        Wow, dude, just get out of the closet already.
        Mar 11, 2017
      5. Habbonovio
        Habbonovio
        I've never kissed a man on the cheeks, you can't allow that kind of intimacy in my line of work. Clients with emotional expectations are dangerous. I prefer sticking to "ye olde" sucking trucker's cocks in gas station bathrooms.
        Mar 11, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 24)
    My mom says I'm cool.

Signature

Played RPGs.

Now playing: Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (PCSX2), Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)