Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SmartCheetah

1. SmartCheetah

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Yeah, those Nurgle changes seem allright. We'll see what they can do with Empire. Because lets be honest - most played faction has one of the most boring campaign mechanics in the game. Dwarven Great Book of Grudges is fucking terrible and outdated as well - especially as it works against you...
  2. SmartCheetah

I wouldn't say it's bad. Various Warhammer worlds are actually pretty good and catchy for a lot of nerds. Games Workshop, on the other hand - is bad. Still - Nothing surprising here, I guess. They are huge company that just wants to earn more and more money on their cash cow. Company that...
  3. SmartCheetah

Going Medieval - A 3D Voxel Colony Sim, now in Early Access.

They were doing pretty good up to the point when water update came out (November 2023) - after that point we had one significant "report" on upcoming features, but so far a lot of silence and bugfixing is going on. So basicly, 5+ months without any meaningful update and with almost total lack of...
  4. SmartCheetah

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Well, Icewind Dale 1&2 were combat heavy games with "decent" story at best. And you were building your whole party instead of hiring random characters. Most Larian characters suck so I guess having whole party to build from the ground up would save us from shitty romances and retarded and...
  5. SmartCheetah

Multiplayer is also super fun, if you have someone to play with. I'm speaking about both campaign and competetive scene (there are several groups who organize tournaments on a daily/weekly basis)
  6. SmartCheetah

In Single Player that Frost Wyrm unit ain't THAT bad actually - just a mediocre monster unit with animations that don't give it any benefits - unlike Jabberslythe. Add a big hitbox on top of that and it can die rather quickly. Actually comparing it to Jabberslythe which is a really great SP unit...
  7. SmartCheetah

Blood Bowl 3

Have you tried those new webclient tools?
  8. SmartCheetah

Blood Bowl 3

There are league tools already, but as you said - they aint no proper (not in game, you need to use some sort of web client) - and they are somewhat buggy. Still, we're gonna test them out in several days.
  9. SmartCheetah

Apparently, Golden Knight legendary hero is coming for Kislev (as a part of last DLC "free major update") - as well as some additional mechanics and - if all the leakers are right - more units and generic lords/heroes(hag lords?) So, as Tzeentch did get a legendary hero in form of Blue Scribes...
  10. SmartCheetah

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

Count me in bro! No real preferences for a specific skills. Can be just anything.
  11. SmartCheetah

Sad thing is, it might as well mean the end of CA as we know it. Depends on SEGA I guess. They will probably spew Pharaoh (which might become a total flop as well - a lot of people are just uninterested in the setting) and few last DLC's for Warhammer III. I wouldn't be surprised if that will be...
  12. SmartCheetah

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Quake I is an RPG then. I could have left the level without killing all of the enemies or I could have killed them. MULTIPLE OUTCOMES! Thing is - those multiple outcomes you are talking about mean absolutely nothing for the game world. It's like, your "outcome" is just another two lines of...
  13. SmartCheetah

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

tl;dw - Dialogue choices totally don't matter in this game. Outcome is always the same. Totally linear experience.
  14. SmartCheetah

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

I couldn't stand it, and this battle was so long, as I'm playing a necromancer with shitloads of minions.
  15. SmartCheetah

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Yeah, they might have decided to go with Larian BG3 way of early access. Otherwise, i see no chance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom