Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sneaky Seal

1. Sneaky Seal

Game News Ash of Gods: Redemption Released

This is actually much better reaction from you guys that I might have expected, you're all fluffly cuddly teddy bears inside. :love: So far we got "Very Postive" review score on Steam. Players like: - Combat - Story - Art - Music (!) They dislike: - Difficulty (roguelike too punishing, they...
  2. Sneaky Seal

Ash of Gods releasing on March 23rd

"in the ghetto and his mama cries" I dunno, guys, spamming across the forum didn't feel right. Maybe having one neat thread in "genera" would have been better. Anyhow, the game's released today: http://store.steampowered.com/app/691690/Ash_of_Gods/ Will go nudge Infinitron for a news piece /...
  3. Sneaky Seal

Developer Diaries

Developer Diary #8 With less than a week left until the release it’s time for me to tell you “See you at the Terminum” (hey, guys, stress on the first syllable). The first issue of our diaries was published on December 22, 2016, and now you read the last one. I’ll also write postmortem, but it...
  4. Sneaky Seal

Developer Diaries

Hi there! With the release date coming closer we've decided to take some time and introduce ourselves better: In this new video, you'll be introduced to the lead game designer, composer, art director, and the head of the AurumDust team. Learn how each piece of the development process fits...
  5. Sneaky Seal

Trailers

Hello everybody! I've realized I forgot to share some important game trailers we've recorded earlier, so I've decided to go ahead and put them here in 1 thread: Roguelike Storytelling Imagine that each of your seemingly insignificant decisions affects the plot of the game. And the city...
  6. Sneaky Seal

Here are the minimal specs required: OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia 9xxx / ATI 2xxx So I guess you can give it a shot.
  7. Sneaky Seal

Yep, thank you for the update. Those the Kickstarter part is really only relevant to the Kickstarter backers.
  8. Sneaky Seal

Developer Diaries

Developer Diary #7 Hello. I’m Ivan Bobenko – one of the game designers of the Ash of Gods project. In this diary I would to talk about game mechanics, bold decisions, favorite combat characters and … cloning. How ethical is it to reproduce the lamb Dolly, if the output is not a sheep, but a...
  9. Sneaky Seal

Ash of Gods Previews

Well, should be, the majority of previews are positive.
  10. Sneaky Seal

Ash of Gods Previews

The IGN one is up, I told you! http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/15/ash-of-gods-hands-on-like-the-banner-saga-mixed-with-a-classic-adventure-game :evilcodex: It does, but the powerful attacks use up HP or MP, so even taking turns your opponent will either run out of resources fast or won't...
  11. Sneaky Seal

Developer Diaries

Developer Diary N6 Putting a hand on my heart, I can say that I did not plan to write this diary, but in our profiles on social networks a pool of questions had accumulated, which I would like to answer all at once and I just have a little time for it. This time I will talk about how we made...
  12. Sneaky Seal

Art

If you think that Lo Pheng have a lot of lovely women among his companions, there's another one. Shannet's name means "beauty" but this attractive appearance hides a very dangerous assassin who knows his own worth. Her honed skills will come in handy in combat.
  13. Sneaky Seal

Ash of Gods Previews

Yeah, you're right, sorry, I came of like a total dick.
  14. Sneaky Seal

Ash of Gods Previews

Oh, boy. Well, for starters, you do have a key to the same version - so you can play it and decide for yourself. It is also somewhat odd to pick one negative preeview out of several we've had so far. Here are some: -...
  15. Sneaky Seal

Art

Yeah, it's the GIF, actually, it will be fixed in the game. Here's another character: Amma was one of the very first characters shown to public. During all this time she was reworked several times—and that's the final result. What do you think?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom