Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by The Dutch Ghost

1. The Dutch Ghost

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

I really wish the original ideas for Cheyenne Mountain had been used with the Faders even if super soldiers are cliche with the detonation thing being put back at the Air Force Academy as originally planned. Perhaps just some location restoring rather than this big slog of a second DLC, That is...
  2. The Dutch Ghost

Star Wars Was KOTOR even worth a play?

I so honestly would like to see the XXV setting be brought back with current day tech and maybe gameplay that is a bit easier for gamers like me as I find the XXV setting way superior to Star Wars' one. At least the current one. The old EU had its charms before it got bloated. As for the KOTOR...
  3. The Dutch Ghost

Star Wars Was KOTOR even worth a play?

Agreed. It helps set up the setting and I do like some of the things introduced in ut like the Infinite Empire lore though it may be have been rather Star Wars nitpicky nerdish to explaining the 'mythical hyperspace aliens'. I also liked the art style for the ships, locations, equipment, droids...
  4. The Dutch Ghost

Vapourware Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake from Saber Interactive

"I hereby comment that I will not comment." Well that is pretty useful. Anyway, based on how long this thing has been taking it is most likely dead. And do we really want to see KOTOR get the Dead Space remake treatment? (not that I care that much, KOTOR2 was better even if it was unfinished)
  5. The Dutch Ghost

Elder Scrolls Todd Howard Appreciation Thread

Maybe he pays for the money he makes with his life force.
  6. The Dutch Ghost

Star Trek games

My Elite Force 3 idea would take place after "Nemesis" and EF2, showing us a post Dominion War era Deep Space Nine, Cardassia, etc. It would not be set during the series, hence why only Nana Visitor, Alexander Siddig, and if he had still been alive, Aron Eisenberg would return, assuming that...
  7. The Dutch Ghost

Star Trek games

Well I definitely would not want Abrams or Kurtzman era based games or any of their nonsense retro actively put in games based on the first four series (not really an Enterprise fan), but after what Star Trek Picard and the TNG actors did to TNG I don't really need TNG games either. I would...
  8. The Dutch Ghost

Star Trek games

Outside Resurgence which I have my criticisms on, both regarding gameplay and content, we have not had a decent single player Star Trek game in ages. To me it shows the failure of the new series as no one wants to make a game based on any of these, only the old ones. And even the crap from the...
  9. The Dutch Ghost

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Oh. Its probably best if this woman never finds out what I wrote here. I have a feeling it would be better for my physical health.
  10. The Dutch Ghost

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

^^^^ Is this photo real? We are reaching a point in AI image generation in which it becomes hard to distinguish an AI generate face from a person who... well looks like she got her face from an AI.
  11. The Dutch Ghost

inXile General Discussion Thread

Oh, I thought what I suggested was just a modified version of the FNV concept with some tweaks here and there.
  12. The Dutch Ghost

Well I do mean something more cohesive than that game, gameplay mechanics and quest structure wise. No, possibly the compass optional for anyone who really can't follow the clues. Leveled loot, do you mean that loot improves per player level? No, definitely starter areas having lower level loot...
  13. The Dutch Ghost

An first person action style game with stat elements and quests and plotlines with multiple outcomes.
  14. The Dutch Ghost

Just out of curiosity, would people here like a FNV style Wasteland spin off? Player going to Detroit for example?
  15. The Dutch Ghost

Good Doom/Heretic/Hexen WADs

Yep, it is really cool that someone made this and the sprites of the enemies look awesome. As someone who loves the whole 'pulp adventurer stories set in the 30s, 40s, 50s" thanks to movies like the first three Indiana Jones ones, the Rocketeer, and RTCW and Wolf 2009 this feels like something...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom