Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TheScarecrow

1. TheScarecrow

Moonspeak Random Non-Japanese Asian RPG News Thread

Someone is already translating Traveler of Wuxia, there is a mod in the workshop. It is not a finished translation yet, but the game is more or less playable with it.
  2. TheScarecrow

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

I finished the game after 18 hours, it felt like I did a lot of things but maybe I'm wrong and I did very little of what the game has to offer; also I'm a pretty fast reader, so... But even if the game's lenght was half of that I wouldn't feel like the 40 euros were too much. I don't know what...
  3. TheScarecrow

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Is the turn based mod any good? I really want to play this but i fucking hate RTwP with all my soul.
  4. TheScarecrow

The Ultimate Fallout 3 modding guide

The ultimate guide to enjoy Fallout 3: 1. Uninstall the game. 2. Play something that doesn't suck balls.
  5. TheScarecrow

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The graphics look really amazing, it seems like a big improvement; but it's not enough to back it for me. I'll wait a bit more, hoping they show something more interesting.
  6. TheScarecrow

Incline Age of Decadence - Tips, Tricks and Spoilers

So... How do you advance in Gaelius' quests? It's the first time I have chosen this path, I have done it with a guildless loremaster and I don't know how to continue after I swear to serve him. Do I need to be in a guild to advance?
  7. TheScarecrow

Pyre - Supergiant Games is at it again

The art and sound in both Bastion and Transistor it's fucking great, plus the voice of the Narrator and the Transistor is also great. Let's hope they made a good combat system this time.
  8. TheScarecrow

Interview Arvan Eleron Interview: Colin McComb and George Ziets talk Torment

I fucking love Ziets. Also, it's interesting to know that El-Jinto and Canadu are Backer's NPCs (if my english didn't fail me)
  9. TheScarecrow

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pre-Release Thread

Shit. I wanted the Juggernaut class, but it is obvious that the Summoning Master is gonna win
  10. TheScarecrow

Battle Brothers Pre-Release Thread

Man, you are making hard to wait for the finished game... Bah, fuck it. I'm buying it right now. The game looks too good.
  11. TheScarecrow

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

What is the perfect resolution for a 1080p screen? I forgot how ugly the game is at 1080.
  12. TheScarecrow

Downloading. I'm shedding tears of joy.
  13. TheScarecrow

I was planning to study all Christmas. Damn you, Styg! Minus 4 minutes, gentlemen
  14. TheScarecrow

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Less than 24 hours for the Incline. :bounce:
  15. TheScarecrow

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

:o Well... i will try going to a bookstore when this has come out and take a picture of what Avellone wrote to translate it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom