Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by tomekumb

1. Return To Monkey Island - MI2 sequel from Ron Gilbert

Because Monkey Island is great series. We have many sequels in other series and we have TV series. There are not many good comedy adventure games in the market. Personally I am sick of dark and gritty mood in today's pop culture and I am longing for more comedy games, movies and books.
  2. LucasArts Any LucasArts-like games lately?

That looks like something I am looking for. Thanks!
  3. LucasArts Any LucasArts-like games lately?

I am huge fan of LucasArts adventure games, especially Monkey Island series. Has there been any similar games lately besides Thimbleweed Park and Kelvin and the Infamous Machine? I tried Irony Curtain but the story was meh and not funny.
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Leaked gameplay from PGA Poznan (in potato): Part II:
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

This game is one big meme nothing else. It will surely flop
  6. Wasteland Wasteland 3 Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Looks like Divinity Original Sin in future
  7. Recommend cathedral exploration fps

Assassin's Creed 2
  8. RPGs are too long

Definitely mediocre, very long and pretty much boring.
  9. RPGs are too long

Play Divinity Original Sin 2 then. It fits your description perfectly.
  10. Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Nooo!! Not another of this sci-fi postapocalyptic bullshit. Why not another TES game?
  11. Lesser known point and click games

If you liked Monkey Island you would surely love Simon the Sorcerer 1 & 2
  12. LEAST favourite time setting for an rpg (poll)

In the following order Post-apocalyptic Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Sci-fi. I just hate the future settings. Give me moar medieval-fantasy I can never get enough of it.
  13. Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Could I play D:OS 2 without playing the first one? Is it going to be better?
  14. Where will RPGs be in 20 years in the future?

Bullshit. Games will be similar to present games but with better graphics and maybe some new technology like physics in the past.
  15. Grimoire Thread

Is this game worth playing or is it just a joke?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom